[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

lynn is bad

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited February 14, 2017 in General Discussion
i hope all the pppl that play lynn realize shes worse than fiona so just reroll to evie or delia instead

how does china feel about their chinese character being so bad? and instead players opting for blonde beauty delia or korean devs wife evie ?
MochiSweetZeze

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    *cries inside*
    MochiSweetYurehaPoppyBrosJrSLAMMENING420
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    +no
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    i only hate the fact that "korean devs wife evie" has been favored too much by players and also the dev.
    life is just unfair.
  • FunnyGuy112FunnyGuy112
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    I like the white privilege undertone tho on delia XD

I would say Lann shares your pain assuming the Lann is undergeared. Can't do much vs. high crit res mobs if you're not 120 rate without fury infusion.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    There is a mistake in the title of this post. It should be 'Lynn is bad-ass'
    VoldaireHoshinakiZupseroSaintGuinnessSLAMMENING420
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    *cries inside*

Gives a hug it's going to be alright little lynn cwkg794.png
    +no

ReQWTtg.png
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Yes, you should all stop playing Lynn so that I can have the title of "Lynn the Last". If you'd like, you can also give me all the +15s glaives since none of you will have use for them.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    I found lynn to be very fun to play, but her quality of life was so miserable that I ended up focusing on other chars. Maybe she's a little more managable at 70+ speed...
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    You leave my cute princess alone.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    " shes worse than fiona"
    wtfu did yo usaid about my fifi D:<?
    shes really good >:C
    Order5Voldaire
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    " shes worse than fiona"
    wtfu did yo usaid about my fifi D:<?
    shes really good >:C
    i just said shes not the worst, you should be thankful youre not gimping yourself as hard as lynn mains
  • DoubleJManDoubleJMan
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Sadly, I kinda agree.
    I have a lynn with decent gear, and I find that I need fast attack speed. Her dps relies too much on landing combos for swift assassin stacks. I'm using 3 fasts with a +12 glaive and I still don't think it's fast enough. My Lynn Stats: 22k ATT 10k DEF 90 BAL 63 ATS 90 CRIT
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited February 15, 2017
    Just play Arisha, she's prettier and all your skill comes from pressing the block key sometimes.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    It's not that she's bad, those others you mentioned are just too strong. If anything everyone else should be nerfed instead of buffing Lynn.
    Zupsero
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Just play Arisha, she's prettier and all your skill comes from pressing the block key sometimes.
    oh sht how did i forget about big tiddy goddess arisha

the holy trinity has been formed and its

Arisha, Evie, Delia
    Nerita
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    i hope all the pppl that play lynn realize shes worse than fiona so just reroll to evie or delia instead

how does china feel about their chinese character being so bad? and instead players opting for blonde beauty delia or korean devs wife evie ?

Not sure why Fiona would be mentioned with Lynn as Fiona is actually a really good and balanced class and probably like the 2nd best class in SoF. Lynn on the other hand.....I dont think there is any hope in saving glaive. I just hope the 2nd weapon doesnt have gimmicky moves like marks.

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It's not that she's bad, those others you mentioned are just too strong. If anything everyone else should be nerfed instead of buffing Lynn.
    You don't fix garbage by bringing everyone else down. Her dodge is still broken, the timing for her marks sucks, and her SP moves are poo; bad character is bad and you should feel badly for wanting everyone else to suffer as those who play her do.
  • GenfarGenfar
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited February 15, 2017
    What I find funny is while people are complaining about Lynn I at least played her to level 57 at least now playing a chain Vella makes me want to rage quit at lest Lynn did decent single target damage vs Chain blades Vella.

Edit: and before its asked my Vella has higher skill ranks in smash and smash skills than lynn did in hers and Lynn still did better dps, pretty much at least from early game view Vella got horrid weapons in the chain blades department with being few and horrid balance on the weapons.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    edited February 15, 2017
    @Prototypemind nerf as in damage multiplier nerf, would that really make people suffer? Though I think it would indeed hurt over-sensitive players.

I'm just not a big fan of power creep in this game since derpcat's probable solution to something like this is adding another neamhain.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Genfar wrote: »
    What I find funny is while people are complaining about Lynn I at least played her to level 57 at least now playing a chain Vella makes me want to rage quit at lest Lynn did decent single target damage vs Chain blades Vella.

Edit: and before its asked my Vella has higher skill ranks in smash and smash skills than lynn did in hers and Lynn still did better dps, pretty much at least from early game view Vella got horrid weapons in the chain blades department with being few and horrid balance on the weapons.

If you save all your SP to jade fox the boss and his hp is low then sure Lynn can do some fast damage, but when people talk about balance its more about raids, Ein, SoF etc or at least a boss that doesn't die in a single round of jade fox.