[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Monster Bingo Thread!

Comments

• 7Ichi7Ichi
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    brynns research bingo number 1
    Mizoraharrokitty
  • HailwicHailwic
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    15zfi9e.jpg

Confirmed... Brynn's Research re-issue Bingo # 1!! Yay!!
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Took me like 40+ pouches to get 1 number that I was missing.

It's a real bummer for people who missed 1 day of the bingo and get shafted by the pouches.
  • MarcoBMarcoB
    Vindictus Rep: 215
    Just wanted to share with you guys , that I've made it ! ;D
    DON'T LOSE HOPE !! I'll be happy to know if anyone else made it counting on rng lol

going to upload the ss later
    TetsujinHailwic
  • PharCryPharCry
    Vindictus Rep: 845
    edited February 13, 2017
    Second bingo #2, Culprit Behind the Disturbance. Stated in EU forums, confirmed for myself in NA:

RzoQKh9.jpg
    Chunmander
  • SifTheWolfSifTheWolf
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    They're starting it over! please update this
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    That awful moment when i missed #1 twice on my lynn cuz i didn't knew they would restart and i used 72 pouches already and no luck
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    I'm boned. Still need 21, I've had them all besides 21 for weeks. I got my account back when we were on the 22nd. Sad life. RNG does not like me at all.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited February 14, 2017
    SAX wrote: »
    That awful moment when i missed #1 twice on my lynn cuz i didn't knew they would restart and i used 72 pouches already and no luck

Oh no. I was missing the number 1 on my Delia and I've been collecting 3 random pouches a day with no luck. I checked this thread thinking that the bingo might reset and there was nothing posted. I came back in today and now I see that the numbers must have been posted after I checked. I'm literally on the verge of crying here.

Well maybe not that bad but it still feels pretty bad.
  • PharCryPharCry
    Second #3 at Zaka so far, probably the last one. Time to open all the pouches now.

6jwZZGW.jpg
    Chunmander
  • RoyalSageRoyalSage
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Chobani wrote: »
    Novu wrote: »
    MarcoB wrote: »
    just opened 30 pouches to get (try) the #24 , and guess what ... Nothing... all cuz I am level 60 and can't do those battles ... :(
    68zFNQk.png

My board looks the same. It was a waste of time to even bother logging in at all for this. Will remember to skip next time.

Edit:

My board looks the same too except I'm missing #6 and it's unlikely that it'll show up between Monday and Tuesday...

Welp it's Tuesday, and pouch gods did not grace me with the last number (#5) on my board. time to huddle in a corner and weep for all the effort done in vain... Guess I won't get to be a tooth fairy Hurk... ; - ; ...... T^T
    MarcoB
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    edited February 14, 2017
    RoyalSage wrote: »
    Welp it's Tuesday, and pouch gods did not grace me with the last number (#5) on my board. time to huddle in a corner and weep for all the effort done in vain... Guess I won't get to be a tooth fairy Hurk... ; - ; ...... T^T

It's a bit unclear to me. it says no number will drop on the 15'th, but it doesn't say you can't exchange for pouches. I'm inclined to make sure i have a few tickets before i cash in the board tomorrow.. Still have two chars missing one #

Nerita
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited February 14, 2017

It's a bit unclear to me. it says no number will drop on the 15'th, but it doesn't say you can't exchange for pouches. I'm inclined to make sure i have a few tickets before i cash in the board tomorrow.. Still have two chars missing one #

Don't mean to crush your dream but the maintenance/ merge will probably happen before you could exchange bingo.

• chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    Just did Frost Stones and # 3 popped up... Maybe random numbers are still there on random boards?
    TabbedChunmander
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    DownIoad wrote: »

Don't mean to crush your dream but the maintenance/ merge will probably happen before you could exchange bingo.

event states that it ends with maintenance on the 16'th. tomorrow is the 15'th. i'll risk the crushed dreams and wait and see if i can exchange 3 tickets for 3 pouches tomorrow.

• chicanechicane
    edited February 14, 2017
    Repeated Frost Stones and got # 3 again... Still hoping to find 5 & 6...
  • PharCryPharCry
    chicane wrote: »
    Repeated Frost Stones and got # 3 again... Still hoping to find 5 & 6...

Then that's the second spot for #3 to show up today. It's like every other day of the event, two bosses with the same number. At best a #4 would come tomorrow if at all.
  • chicanechicane
    They could have been 'sporting' and put all the numbers on random boards and let you spend the time finding them today. I have tried many and only found that one.
    Nerita
  • NeritaNerita
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    edited February 14, 2017
    I'm in the same boat as some of you, I'm only lacking the number 8. I'm really hoping we can still get pouches tomorrow. Just about to open my three pouches, wish me luck. :x

4d0c037652b966258cec1d40fd33e612.png

Edit: No luck today. Boooo.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    chicane wrote: »
    They could have been 'sporting' and put all the numbers on random boards and let you spend the time finding them today. I have tried many and only found that one.

The people who invented Butter-Fingers Ferghus & his Hammer of Doom are *not* going to give others any sporting chances.