[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Mabinogi Heroes KR outfitter: Rochest Agent

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited February 18, 2017 in Future Content

20170208165104887.jpg
Ertxz18harrokittyAqua22XaevieraHoshinakiKiyoujiXie

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    edited February 8, 2017

how behind are we on outfitters?, i just finished dropping 100k NX for the idol one...
    oops double post
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Its beautiful!
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    is this gacha or ....
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Prolly gacha if they advertise it.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Aww...and it looks so good :-( Ugh, Gacha. Can we just have these outfitters direct purchase? Just double the price of these outfitters from the limited outfitters.
    55,800 NX.
  • harrokittyharrokitty
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    edited February 9, 2017
    Doesn't seem to be a gacha when I go to the KR website advertising it.. praise the lord! Unless I'm google translating it wrong? Seems like there's a special version and a non-special version where you can buy individual parts as well.

http://heroes.nexon.com/news/notice/view?postno=5355&bbsno=4
    Sekaiiz
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited February 9, 2017
    harrokitty wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to be a gacha when I go to the KR website advertising it.. praise the lord! Unless I'm google translating it wrong? Seems like there's a special version and a non-special version where you can buy individual parts as well.

http://heroes.nexon.com/news/notice/view?postno=5355&bbsno=4

Hooray, please no more gotchas (haha)
    Kiyouji
  • NickieNickie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,470
    Why make ugly outfit's me no understand.

-

Do you concur?

O4ZwHT.gif
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    harrokitty wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to be a gacha when I go to the KR website advertising it.

We will never know for sure until it comes to our server. It wouldn't be the first time they threw a direct purchase in a gacha box and a gacha box to a direct purchase.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Guy's outfit looks much better than the girl's, especially when you can see the cloth sticking to Arisha's legs.
    Kiyouji
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    why cant they make the cloth actually act like cloth, they made it work on capes, but not skirts like this?
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    why cant they make the cloth actually act like cloth, they made it work on capes, but not skirts like this?

I'd be willing to bet it's got something to do with the engine, because even the capes look like different segments of cardboard floating around when you move.

Also, these kinds of physics take a ton of memory to render probably, so it'd be nice if they could do what FromSoft did in DS2 and make it to where you could see your own physics, but others were glued to the player in pvp/coop.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Why is nexon obsessed with side skirts like really why do dis nexon Ivars1U.png
  • MoistyPicklesMoistyPickles
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    Was hoping for something more refreshing, but gets a recycled outfits instead.
    That face mask for males is getting real redundant.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Player design contest when? +call

As for direct purchases going into Gachapons, that is no surprise especially since several of the outfitters that were Gacha here, are direct purchases in Korea. An example would be the Field and Stadium Sets, the Demon Hunter set. Yea, those are just some of the outfitters that are permanent in KR's avatar shop. I don't get it. Makes sense to remove the Limited Outfitters, by why are the regular outfitters being removed too? An example would be the Urban Winter outfitter or Winter Princess/Prince outfitter. Ok, it makes sense to remove the Limited versions because hence the name, Limited, but why are regular ones being removed too? Makes no sense at all.
    Anthonytonyboy