[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Site similar to Vindictus armony?

HeavenBlueHeavenBlue
Vindictus Rep: 660
in General Discussion
Does anyone know if there is any site where we can check the gears and stats similar to vindictusmanual?

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    There is none. We're done for.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited January 22, 2017
    Edited, just gonna remove what I said.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited January 23, 2017
    Unfortunately, there's no other sites that's like it

Edit: Realized what the host meant
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    VindictusI-... nvm +cry.
  • BolivardiBolivardi
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    It got taken down because nexon banned the person who ran vindictus inn for something they didn't do and so in solidarity vindictus manual is closing down till nexon fixes their mistake. So if you wanna get it back up we have to make nexon and the development team listen and correct their mistake.
    KuraiHotarushark136DesireOfMineBowtacojrArixFlufffyParrotboddoleBloodAngelKhloe
  • shark136shark136
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Bolivardi wrote: »
    till nexon fixes their mistake
    :Trollface: Nexon and fix - non compatible.
    And they they NEVER do not recognize that theirs system have banned completely innocent people.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Why was blackcipher introduced in the first place? It's so god dang awful.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited January 23, 2017
    It got taken down because nexon banned the person who ran vindictus inn for something they didn't do and so in solidarity vindictus manual is closing down till nexon fixes their mistake. So if you wanna get it back up we have to make nexon and the development team listen and correct their mistake.

If that was truly the case, they could just file a ticket.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Nexon...can just be so short-sighted some times. "These sites are helping players enjoy our game more than was intended. Lets close them down."

I mean even Apple has more sight than this(and their stuff remains unchanged for much longer periods of time) - they cant ban people for using jailbreaks and installing cydia tools on their iphones. So what they do is take the most popular tools and add them to their upcoming iOS (3d-touch was a thing way before apple rolled it out).

Why can't Nexon do the same and incorporate the features of these sites into their site, or their forums? Nah, they'll just hurt the people that help others enjoy the game. Thanks, Nexon.
  • DealerDealer
    Rizzle wrote: »
    Nexon...can just be so short-sighted some times. "These sites are helping players enjoy our game more than was intended. Lets close them down."

I mean even Apple has more sight than this(and their stuff remains unchanged for much longer periods of time) - they cant ban people for using jailbreaks and installing cydia tools on their iphones. So what they do is take the most popular tools and add them to their upcoming iOS (3d-touch was a thing way before apple rolled it out).

Why can't Nexon do the same and incorporate the features of these sites into their site, or their forums? Nah, they'll just hurt the people that help others enjoy the game. Thanks, Nexon.

You do know the site was closed by the players that run them, Nexon had nothing to do with that.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited January 23, 2017
    This thread was opened to ask the community if there were any sites similar to vindictusmanual, so let's NOT GET off topic here and get the thread locked please.

Edited: I fail at typing.
    Order5
  • W00DSTERW00DSTER
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    Dealer wrote: »

If that was truely the case, they could just file a ticket.
    it once took 2 years for nexon to respond to a ticket i had long forgotten in combat arms

BloodAngelKhloeTabbed
  • PortalsPortals
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    edited January 23, 2017
    shark136 wrote: »
    till nexon fixes their mistake
    :Trollface: Nexon and fix - non compatible.
    And they they NEVER do not recognize that theirs system have banned completely innocent people.
    Nexon acknowledged that the autoban system accidentally banned a bunch of people in 2012 for hosting Kraken runs and they even spent about 2 months going through the list to unban them. There was an event several years later where only "clean" accounts were allowed to participate and the people who were innocent and unbanned were able to participate as far as I can tell.

• BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    I don't know how up-to-date this is, but maybe it's useful: heroesdb.net

I wish ZAM hadn't shut down VindictusDB (though it's understandable; websites cost money). A corporation like that could have survived Nexon's stupidity. Individual players don't stand a chance.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    #UnbanSani- cough I mean uhh.... Yeah there's no website like that one out there atm :\
  • DealerDealer
    Thank you for going back on topic.

W00DSTER wrote: »
    -snip-
    My posts were only to dispel some rumors, since deleting them would cause more harm than good.
    I will not respond to anyone here, if you want to continue that topic you are free to pm me about it.

• DealerDealer
    edited January 23, 2017
    Again please stay on topic.
    Off-topic posts will be removed.

Edit: if players truly want to continue the other discussion. The thread on it in off-topic is now unlocked.
    Please post those comments there instead.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860

You do know the site was closed by the players that run them, Nexon had nothing to do with that.

Yes - I do know that. But considering the controversy, you do realize these sites exist because of the tremendous lack of information there is about the game? These sites were started in the first place because the staff at Nexon do a horrible job about telling us whats what. Even the outdated wiki was created by players on a volunteer basis, not by Nexon. So, in short, Nexon IS responsible. These things were created by people who enjoy the game enough to care about it more than its own staff.

Now - Maybe you, or a GM, could read the post and understand that its constructive criticism, and not the "blame-bus" you seem to be taking it for. Look at the example: Apple-Cydia. People wanted certain tools on their phones that apple wouldn't provide -> others made those tools available and made people happy -> apple adopted those tools into their iOS and won favor with their customers. Do you follow?

Let me be blunt:
    I'm point-blank handing you ways to make players happy on a silver platter.
    FlufffyParrotSoyuKhloe
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I keep records of numbers, but I don't have anything automated like the armory or calculators because everyone is capable of punching in numbers.
  • DealerDealer

Yes - I do know that. But considering the controversy, you do realize these sites exist because of the tremendous lack of information there is about the game? These sites were started in the first place because the staff at Nexon do a horrible job about telling us whats what. Even the outdated wiki was created by players on a volunteer basis, not by Nexon. So, in short, Nexon IS responsible. These things were created by people who enjoy the game enough to care about it more than its own staff.

Now - Maybe you, or a GM, could read the post and understand that its constructive criticism, and not the "blame-bus" you seem to be taking it for. Look at the example: Apple-Cydia. People wanted certain tools on their phones that apple wouldn't provide -> others made those tools available and made people happy -> apple adopted those tools into their iOS and won favor with their customers. Do you follow?

Let me be blunt:
    I'm point-blank handing you ways to make players happy on a silver platter.

Please read this:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/14901/#Comment_14901