[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enhancement Restriction on low levels

RyunatsuRyunatsu
Vindictus Rep: 310
in General Discussion
I deserve an explanation as to why this was pushed under the latest patch without informing us the player or why we are being restricted from this ability to enhance weapons from any level.

EzpZcSO.jpg

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Lel, not even joking, you were the first person I thought of when I saw this in the live stream.
  • RyunatsuRyunatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Lel, not even joking, you were the first person I thought of when I saw this in the live stream.

Never mind it was in the patch notes, and why do you say that?
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Cause there is now a cash shop item called "enhance release" that allows this for $5USD.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Wait WHAT?! A cash shop item that bypasses the restriction completely defeats the purpose of it!
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Order I was just trolling - but the fact that what I said is actually believable makes my point :)
    BloodAngel
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Ryunatsu wrote: »

Never mind it was in the patch notes, and why do you say that?
    Because I know you have a bajillion accounts and I figured there was no way you bothered leveling on all of them any higher than you absolutely had to.

• PowManPowMan
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    so you can no longer make +15s with your billion alts' +10 coupons for free and ez mode.

It's better for the game as a whole imho.
    BladehawkSuukeiDownIoadX1Guts1XV0lterix
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    This is confirmed for normal enhancement, but as far as +8 or +10 coupons, I'm not aware of this restricting those items, so you can still abuse event awards (coupons), just not free Enhancement runes.
  • ZezeZeze
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    rip my alts
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Order5 wrote: »
    Wait WHAT?! A cash shop item that bypasses the restriction completely defeats the purpose of it!

It's known as Pay 2 win, where it normally reduces years of grinding into a matter of days.