[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Confession

hi5joshhi5josh
Vindictus Rep: 2,010
in General Discussion
I have a confession to make. I bought the new new avatar emots. Don't judge me!
Anyways I'm sure I'll be laughing in a couple months when they are either given out for free or they become obtainable through events. I wish they were account wide though. :(
  1. Have / Will you purchase the new avatar emotes?44 votes
    1. Yes
       30% (13 votes)
    2. No
       45% (20 votes)
    3. Maybe So
       7% (3 votes)
    4. I'm broke, and I can no longer take care of my own personal needs outside of this game.
       18% (8 votes)

Comments

• NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    edited January 22, 2017
    I bought one emote just to test it. The purchased emote does NOT apply to all the characters on the account so I will not be buying any more.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Useless cashgrab feature. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
    FlufffyParrot
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    I bought all of them because there wasn't much else to spend 150k nx on.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My only complaint is that all of these emotes were clearly performed by a male actor; They look very odd on female characters...

Honestly it would have been better to add maybe 2-3 new emotes for each character that fits their personalities.

TabbedXieFlufffyParrot
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    If peeps want to milk the cow, this isn't the game for it. IMO, these emotes are not worth the money to waste on since half of them are buggy and clip through some walls/objects. If these guys can't make anything right, why make it at all?
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    I like the finger pointing one. It's useful in so many situations so money well spent hehehe.
    BloodAngelBladehawk
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Nytsuya wrote: »

My only complaint is that all of these emotes were clearly performed by a male actor; They look very odd on female characters...

This! I REALLY want more emotes, and i'm willing to pay for them....but these new emotes are sooo bad for female characters... as nytsuya said, obviously performed by male actors. some of them are truly cringeworthy.

how about just make all characters' emotes available for sale? i would buy karok's dance and sit for my delia in a heartbeat. and lynn's wave, etc.

SerisentNytsuyaAnthonytonyboy