[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Kai's X gun kai rolls

IkarsuIkarsu
Vindictus Rep: 3,765
edited January 18, 2017 in General Discussion
News > Corruption of the Goddess Update > Kai "Decreased the delay in which Cross Gun Kai can dodge consecutively"

If this is supposed to decrease my delay, HOW COME my dodge is back to the old kai's dodging mechanic, where it's slow and clunky as crap? I'm literally a freaking snail now as opposed to yesterday where I can cart roll like no tomrrow to get to the boss a lot easier. What, was this roll so overpowered mobility wise that it had to be nerfed?
Why do I even bother to even play this game anymore when one of the best farmers in THE ENTIRE GAME gets turned into a slug? I guess the message is freaking clear now... *kick down the door and leaves*
Urano

Comments

• SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    The dodge you are referring to is a glitch. No more bolt dodge for X gun Kais.
    Urano
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Suukei wrote: »

So what? i have to wait for the next update for this to be fixed or something knowing DERPCAT's Laziness? My god, Peeps can't do anything right without F***ing things up you know. Every update there's BOUND to be one or two things BROKEN to the point where the game can't even be played normally.
    Urano
  • ShadoInfanteShadoInfante
    Vindictus Rep: 470
    It's not broken. This update was the fix. They fixed the dodge to work "correctly" which sucks imo but I can see why they changed it.
    SuukeiUrano
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Suukei wrote: »

So what? i have to wait for the next update for this to be fixed or something knowing DERPCAT's Laziness? My god, Peeps can't do anything right without F***ing things up you know. Every update there's BOUND to be one or two things BROKEN to the point where the game can't even be played normally.
    Just like Shado said. They fixed it so I guess you have live with it.
    Urano
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    and yet no one said it was "glitched" until now. Sick of developers lying through their teeth.
    Urano
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    finally some kai nerfs
    TetsujinSwaggerrrrrrBloodAngelUrano
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    delete your kai
    ArixUrano
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    edited January 18, 2017
    Good, this nerf is deserved. Bring down the Kais, I say as a Kai main. He's too broken with dodge spam.
    Urano
  • KenseiSinsKenseiSins
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Yeah I'm pretty salty about this too, like holy . I couldn't even beat my friend's bow Kai in speed running in the old dodge rolls, then they take it away. lol
    Urano
  • ImNotYourDadImNotYourDad
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    edited January 18, 2017
    last remainer for best mobility imo is sylas ._.

rip kai main
    Urano
  • LinnardLinnard
    Vindictus Rep: 560
    edited January 18, 2017
    I suggest we riot and burn down some buildings. #KaiLivesMatter
    TetsujinBloodAngelUrano
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    last remainer for best mobility imo is sylas ._.

rip kai main

Evie still strong contender +fight

Urano
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Now give everyone a shield dash. I used this to keep up with teammates and create distance, not for a permanent state of invincibility.
    Urano
  • TheRangerTheRanger
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited January 18, 2017
    tbh idc if they nerfed it but for those who pvp as cgun kais and have pvp as much as me this roll is was like my only hope in pvp it got me away from karoks jugglings and lanns grabs, yet they still can get me from all sorts of direction "lanns" yep sucks i probably wont be doing anymore pvping yet its unbalance thats my point of view.
    Urano
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    oh boy, the perks of playing every class xpect sylas and kai +call
    Urano
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited January 18, 2017
    I guess I can scratch Kai off my best farmer list. Long live Scythe Evie Kappa

In all honesty, Xgun Kai was pretty OP. Best Party DPS, best Farmer, decent solo, etc. At least now Scythie and Sylas can outclass him in Farming. I don't main Kai at all, but I think ALL ranged classes should have crappy dodges to be honest. The advantage of a ranged class is huge when it comes to delivering your DPS (No hit drag, can almost constantly attack out of range of 90% of bosses attacks, etc), having a poor dodge is NECESSARY compensation. I hope the new Hurk weapon comes with a bad dodge or else there is literally no reason to use Greatsword Over it (for dps reasons anyway), and I say that as a Hurk MAIN. Hopefully as the Developers release the new 2nd weapons (most will be ranged guns I'm betting) they will compensate with poor avoidance or block mechanics, forcing you to keep your distance and "predict" your avoidance mechanic because it is slow/bad. This will bring rnaged dps in line with close combat dps characters.
    Urano
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    At least your damage wasn't touched. #bufflannmobility
    XieBloodAngelUrano
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    one of the best farmers in THE ENTIRE GAME gets turned into a slug?

this is called balancing.

BloodAngelUrano
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited January 19, 2017
    Not going to pvp with this Sh i t dodge now i can get grab spammed to death like nothing, time to piss everyone off with using my bow 24/7, inb4 bow nerf beacuse range
    Urano
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    XGUN Kais triggered thinking their sweet op weapon class was going to be left untouched LUL
    BloodAngelUrano