[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Max stats info

TetsuyaTetsuya
Vindictus Rep: 645
in General Discussion
I tried many web searches and a lot of links and nothing close to what I need was found. Moving on... I'd like to know what the max stats for a character are in every stat possible/ worth mentioning, besides speed since it doesn't cap. If character matters, I prefer Vella stat caps.

Comments

• MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Attack = 23k for the most part....Akadus, who is not a raid mob, is 24k but everything else is under ( 26-27k With Neamhain Raid coming in soon, 28k on one of the new fights on KR server Dullahan? when lvl 95 gear released). You can also easily tell the attack limit per mob in the battle info screen when making a party.
    Balance = 90
    Crit = 130. Covers up to and including season 3 stuff (155 in Dullahan's raid recently released on KR server) *Need 170 Crit for Lanns
    Damage Reflection = 960
    Crit Resistance = 140 with Dullahan
    Attack Limit Release = 2k. So if you have 2k release and your fighting that mob whos cap is 28k you would need 30k attack to do full damage. (Cap on this increased by 500? with Neamhain achievement)
    Defense = Not 100% sure on this one. Ideally, you want a minimum of 15k for Neamhain. If you can hit 13k DEF you can do Premium Soap 1k, Cadet 600 and CrEpaulet 500 (AP Shop) to get around 15k DEF. If there is a defense cap you wont hit it while trying to cap your other stats.

Damage Reflection and Attack Limit Release could take you a year to max out ( maybe decades with how bad Royal Raid servers are right now) and is not really recommended as replacing that weapon loses all your work.
    BladehawkTetsuyaSylariusVoldaireAqua22
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Everything is right, but Defense will be capped at 19,000 when dullahan is released. Throwing that out there.
    VoldaireAqua22
  • TetsuyaTetsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    Thank you so much Mixxia & Ikarsu. I just came back to the game and wanted to check my stats, my attack 24k+, bal is 90, crit is 106 which is what I'm upset with and only 46 speed atm :(
  • MistyBerryMistyBerry
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    The current cap right now for DEF is 19k. When Dullahan is released, it will be 21k.
    V0lterixTariroVoldaire
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Wonder how do peeps can even get up to 21,000 anyway? That's like a full +15 armor set.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    #fionas :p
    Voldaire
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Anyone know how much strength you can get from all the titles
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited January 15, 2017
    attack limit doesn't have a cap i think, 2000 is only maximum value from your gears, you still have other sources for attack limit (neamhain buff, trans revamp).
    and I thought damage reflectiion maximum is 750? ( 80 x 5 essences, plus 50 x 7 shards).
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Ya i guess you can get a bit more attack limit release with the new trans out in a few months, but that would only be active with trans. Not 100% sure on reflection as I heard it was 80x12 and I would have no reason to test that.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 15, 2017
    @Ikarsu As QueenOfMana said, only Fionas really get that high because they can easily get an extra 3000 DEF off +10 Extreme Diamond enchanted large shields. Stone Enchant also temporarily increases DEF by 2000 (triggered after being hit) if you choose that over the extra 340 DEF from that 5th Resistant scroll.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    @Order5 meanwhile I'm stuck with 10,000 - 11,000 defense and having to go through RNG h*** just to get a full +10 set. Oh well at least I can at least roll my way to victory.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Enhancing isn't too great for defense.

Ways to get *permanent* Defense (from best to least - my opinion yours may vary) :
    1. Max Defense out on Feathers.
    2. Gold Smooths on Legs/Bp then fully max the defense on them.
    3. Bracelets with Emeralds. Toss in Fine Emeralds till you get 350+ Defense (range is 150-450). Superior Emeralds are an option but you could spend 70 million and get worse stats than Fine. If you have multi gem bracelets you can also get 50ish more from rubies, sapphires and diamonds.
    4. Passion Scrolls on all your Jewelry (minus one berserk if you want)
    5. White Kitty Necklace. Avatar slot item with 50 defense. (Use passion for another 200)
    6. Other Enchanting. Good way to get defense and also great way to lose it depending on what stats you want.
    7. Ap skills. Low on list cuz you should have Defense skill maxed, but make sure you have AGL maxed too for a bit more defense.
    8. Enhancing get around 15-20 defense per + (get atleast +5 and dont use runes). Not too bad of an option early on, but unless you have a lot of spare runes this option quickly becomes not worth the investment.
    9. You can max out agl on your feathers if you want. Very low gains, but its something. (2agl = 1Def)
    10. Infuse Armor till you get defense infusions ( around 100 defense per). This can be a very painful money loss for you. You could get the infuse in a few tries or not get it in a long time. For example, I tried to infuse crit onto a Blue Kitty Brooch and Innocent Cry (both are easy crit infusions) yesterday and blew through 400 Million gold (150M on Brooch 250M on Inno). Neither one of them got +crit and I am back where i started with 400M less.
    11. If you still dont have an artifact for some reason you could get one of those to put passion on it. (Listed last because if your starting from 0 seals it could take you 3-4 weeks)
    12. Higher quality gear. Can get a bit more defense going from 2-3 star etc, but not really a great option if your gear is already enchanted/boosted/infused since you would have to depend on lubbers/+star coupons. If your not enchanted yet you can try to craft/buy higher star gear.
    Aqua22