[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Seee you Everybody

Comments

• kimbokimbo
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Noooo Saso :( It's super sad to see you go and especially in this manner. You'll always be my favorite Karok ;n;

take care friendo <3
    -kharybdys
    AndromedaGM
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    youve been served
  • PowManPowMan
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    I applaud they actually have 0 tolerance on this. But you know, getting rid of people who can give you NX these days probably is not a good idea. Oh well.
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    I didn't get to say goodbye and the threads been locked so . . .

Sorry to see you go bro. You were always a really nice guy and a legend among Karoks. Best of luck in all your endeavors. Take care. +hello
  • SasoriTetsuSasoriTetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
  • Shiina06Shiina06
    Vindictus Rep: 795
    Thanks for this thread, I also really wanted to say goodbye. You were honestly one of the kindest people I met on vindictus, back when we were in a guild together. I wish you good luck on whatever comes your way.. Like 7thRonin said, you were a legend among Karoks. <3 -MrWubz
  • AerithaliaAerithalia
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Tetsuo! Bri says play BDO! He's waiting for you lol. I, too, would like to chime in and just say that you are indeed a kind player and fun to raid with! I'm sorry that this had to happen. I wish you well and I hope this doesn't discourage you from playing, whether it's starting over in Vindi or finding a game that's as enjoyable and worthy of the same investment you put in here. Best of luck to you =)

- Aeri
    SasoriTetsu
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    boo4u just give it up...

Saso will be missed. a fine brother he was.
    SasoriTetsu
  • HeavenBlueHeavenBlue
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    boo4u
    boo4u said:

Free Sasoritesu and Vellagoddess

ty
    What happen with VellaGoddess? Was he banned because of the same reason?
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I'm confused, he shouted a mega advertising his account for sale which is a permanent ban, so why is he surprised that it happened?
    Gothic
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    edited January 12, 2017
    Arix
    Arix said:

Arix "I'm confused, he shouted a mega advertising his account for sale which is a permanent ban, so why is he surprised that it happened?"

A pointless question . . . but if you really want to know more about it, look here
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1967/seee-you-everybody of course I assume you've already seen this or you would know nothing about him being 'surprised' aside from that, the issue is/was already being looked into by GMSaygo. If you check the Thread I linked you will see that it has been locked. Please don't jack my goodbye thread and get it locked down discussing something that isn't up for discussion. Thank you.
    SilverLiningSasoriTetsu
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Arix
    I'm confused, he shouted a mega advertising his account for sale which is a permanent ban, so why is he surprised that it happened?
    ----------
    Apparently you're not supposed to be banned for blatantly breaking TOS and then crying about it to the forums anymore.

They can pretend it was a "lost in translation mistake," but it's obvious what they were trying to do and they got burned for it.

BladehawkGhengisJohnArixGothic
  • HydlHydl
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    edited January 13, 2017
    It saddens me deeply to see you forced to go. You'll always have my thanks for the things you did for me, helping me with difficult titles, giving me helpful advice, and just being an all around awesome person not just to me, but everyone else. I'm really going to miss fighting by your side, victory was always assured when you were present.

It was always a pleasure, fellow merc.

http://www.armature.com/wp-content/gallery/screenshots/mgs3-snake-salute.jpg

SasoriTetsu
  • ArixArix
    7thRonin
    7thRonin said:

Arix
    Arix said:

Arix "I'm confused, he shouted a mega advertising his account for sale which is a permanent ban, so why is he surprised that it happened?"

A pointless question . . . but if you really want to know more about it, look here
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1967/seee-you-everybody of course I assume you've already seen this or you would know nothing about him being 'surprised' aside from that, the issue is/was already being looked into by GMSaygo. If you check the Thread I linked you will see that it has been locked. Please don't jack my goodbye thread and get it locked down discussing something that isn't up for discussion. Thank you.
    lmfao so extra
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    He was leaving anyway......bye.
This discussion has been closed.