[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Seee you Everybody

Comments

• ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Karoks are becoming extinct as it is D:< There must be some misunderstanding, pls unban him ;w;
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited January 11, 2017
    I barely see the news that my dear friend @SasoriTetsu was banned.
    #Honestly @Saygo , it is true that it is against the rules, to sell the account by megaphone, however it is also necessary to make clear some aspects:

1.- Personally, every day and more during events, I see people selling: enchantment services, Nexon credit and money.

A clear example: the existence of bots and several players who do scam. There are also elitist /racists people, and still play without restrictions , despite being reported.

2.- If it is banned: just by improper use of megaphones, I can mention a great list of players, but there is not case to report.

Most of the time, it is just language problems, bad behavior or spam and I consider that here comes to the criteria of the team since it is their job and not that of a player.

3.- Almost every day I see problems, just why are from another country and speak a other different language than English in the game. Mostly my hispanics friends speaking in megaphones or private chats, they always need someone to translate.

It would be nice to create a real-time translation tool in the game, to avoid problems based only on language, more in these case of Saso, it could be a misunderstanding.

4.- Finally, if Saso's intentions were to sell his account, I consider that for asking price, it does not do any harm.
    Like everyone, someday we will leave this great game, for work, commitments or other causes. While it was not the way to use the megaphone , it is human to make a mistake , but also you have to see how the player thinks, as well as I see, my friend saso is unmotivated by the game and therefore considered that alternative.

5.- If the team considers that it should ban it, they should also keep in mind , there are several players who have become discouraged from the game and are forced to reach these extremes. Only for this reason : to recover part of the investment in this game by not seeing improvement in the enchantment system of the game, issues of the ip block and mainly the audience, at these moment. As a player and GM of one of the largest guilds in Mexico I support Saso and I expect great changes here in Vindictus, the only thing that bothers me is when people leave and more even when they leave for one unfairly action.

Just to add, I have played with Saso since 2013 in this game is one of the many Spanish-speaking friends, it always helps the new and old players. He motivates players to excel every year.

PS: (If the team applies the rules, I think we have to apply them well, and investigate the players before banning them, regardless of the report, we are all worth it in this game and deserve a fair trial.)

With all due respect, all the above is a criticism to improve the game and whenever I see an injustice I can not be left without doing anything.
    Greetings & I hope your problem is solved, Saso I wish you the best. :)
    TheDazzlingV0lterixHydlBloodAngel
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Shizukaa
    Shizukaa said:

Karoks are becoming extinct as it is D:< There must be some misunderstanding, pls unban him ;w;
    The less gayrok that are in this game the better it get , i still remember when that roided monkey got released ,it was unplayable ,i ended up leaving a only started playing again two years after.

I have never understood the point of banning someone that sell his/her account for real life money
    It's not like the player steal any money from the game company ,the only thing it does is for the other player that buy the account leave the game sooner since they lose interest and probably dont enjoy the game that much if they take shortcut like buying account.
    AndromedaGM
  • Dusean17Dusean17
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Wow. Hopefully it gets fixed....
    I can't imagine putting thousands of hours into my account as well as spending the money to customize over 7 characters all get wiped away. That would indeed suck.
    AndromedaGM
  • NeomnislashNeomnislash
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Nooooo my karok buddy!!! T.T
  • SydysSydys
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Definitely going to be missed. Hopefully everything works out for you.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited January 11, 2017
    Renkotsu
    Renkotsu said:

Shizukaa
    Shizukaa said:

The less gayrok that are in this game the better it get , i still remember when that roided monkey got released ,it was unplayable ,i ended up leaving a only started playing again two years after.

I have never understood the point of banning someone that sell his/her account for real life money
    It's not like the player steal any money from the game company ,the only thing it does is for the other player that buy the account leave the game sooner since they lose interest and probably dont enjoy the game that much if they take shortcut like buying account.
    --------

The account isn't yours to sell though, all of our accounts and everything in them belong to Nexon.
    So it's like they are selling Brooklyn Bridges.

Of course there are other issues as well.

Also @AndromedaGM some of the things you mentioned are not even against the rules or not as bad as account selling, so those players may just get warnings or small bans.

However things like bots, account sellers and NX buyers or sellers are very big offenses, and please report them when you see them.
    Personally I haven't actually seen many in megaphones since GMs usually ban them quickly.

AndromedaGMTabbed
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    That's one of the most active players on West, you cannot afford to lose him Nexon lol
    AndromedaGM
  • HydlHydl
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    Except he was only trying to sell his pillar, and not his account. It was a mistake on his part, and now he's paying for it.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I read all the comments and I'm extremely surprised at the lack of people who don't understand that selling accounts is bannable. If the guy mega'd to sell his account he deserves it no matter how 'nice' he is.

I expect hate for typing this but this is reality guys. If it was a mistake then unban the dude but it strongly suggests he attempted to sell via mega. He even said that straight up.

Tabbed
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 11, 2017
    Regardless of misunderstanding, AndromedaGM makes a very valid point that unless he actually sold the account, then Sesori-kun shouldn't be permanently banned. While not every company is as thorough as Riot Games when it comes to investigating, simply advertising the sale of his account should only result in a suspension that can be cleared up via support ticket or e-mail with a clear warning.
    AndromedaGMSylarius
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    If he was just trying to sell Pillar - unban
    If he was just asking how much his account would be "worth" - unban, give temp ban and warning
    If he was actively trying to sell his account...
    Bladehawk
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited January 11, 2017
    Order5
    Order5 said:

Regardless of misunderstanding, AndromedaGM makes a very valid point that unless he actually sold the account, then Sesori-kun shouldn't be permanently banned. While not every company is as thorough as Riot Games when it comes to investigating, simply advertising the sale of his account should only result in a suspension that can be cleared up via support ticket or e-mail with a clear warning.
    -------
    Actually just trying to sell one is an offense. The same thing with NX and gold selling. It doesn't matter if you failed to sell it, you are still trying to sell an item that is not yours.

If it wasn't like that, then gold farmers could just say "I was just trying to sell gold I didn't succeed so unban me".
    AndromedaGM
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Unban SasoriTetsu Nexon, we're all entitled to make mistakes. There is no reason to act like a menacing overlord. +mad
    AndromedaGM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    So I have been talking to the team and working very closely with Jentemoon over this issue. I will message you privately.
  • CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    This is a really weird thread. He even confessed to breaking the rules twice and one of those was directly to Saygo which is just amazing. There was most definitely a misunderstanding here but it wasn't Nexon's.

This guy was quitting and trying to get the money he put into his account back before he left. He was leaving. Done. Even if the ban was reversed, someone else would be playing the account... not your friend. It almost seems like whomever was going to buy the account is getting their friends to reply here in the hopes of completing the purchase (or maybe it is already done?). Good luck to you guys. You don't get people to talk to you on Skype to sell items for gold. The worst thing he could have done was make this thread. Actually, the worst thing was none of his old 'friends' bothered to help him do what he wanted to discreetly. Weird weird thread.

Selling accounts isn't harmless either.

Now that I sound like the bad guy... I do feel it is wrong you can be banned for text typed into mega. I'm surprised Nexon hasn't developed any way to detect this sort of activity after all these years. Log IP when accounts log on 5 minutes apart in separate states. Mass character name changes. Account/Billing information changed. People should be banned for their actions, not their text in chat. Wasn't there a Tom Cruise movie about this?
    V0lterixBladehawkDownIoadAndromedaGMMochiSweetOrder5ZaytiatusSylarius
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    @Criminy Yeah, it's a weird thread because I've never met anyone dumb enough to say, "SELLING ACCOUNT $1,000 PM!" in-game before. This guy's English obviously isn't the best, so I'm hoping there was some misunderstanding and he was trying to sell something else.

As for "you shouldn't be banned for text in chat", uh, no. Soliciting illegal actions should definitely be a bannable offense. Being excessively rude or offensive should be bannable. When you play Vindictus, and that includes when you use its chat system, you abide by the rules of the EULA/ToS.

I do agree, however, that there should be an appeal and investigation process that can unban those who were joking around or had their account hijacked or the like.
    AndromedaGM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Gonna close this thread. Just to clarify, Selling your account or Selling/Buying Gold is against our TOS. It results in a permanent ban. We will do our best to work with the community if there are issues, but if the evidence is too crazy then we have to abide by the rules.
  • SasoriTetsuSasoriTetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    well seem that i will be banned Foreverrr!!!!! i got this from my ticket

We are able to confirm that the attempt to sell this account was made. Account selling regardless of the intent is against the Terms of Use and we do not show any leniency in these cases. Again, our team was able to confirm that the account was attempting to be sold and we will consider this matter closed.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new ticket anytime. However, please know that we have explained the context of your suspension and that it will not be lifted, any future tickets about this suspension will be referred to this ticket and closed.
    Sincerely,

GM Jentemoon
    Nexon America Inc.

i just post a megaphone saying
    "selling my acc add my Skype RyukTSU" instead of this i should put "seling my gear for in game gold add me skype RyukTSU"
    if they want to judge me that hard for that is k , just my best whishes for their company,, nothing more to say

but im really desapointed at this>>>
    The account isn't yours to sell though, all of our accounts and everything in them belong to Nexon.
    So it's like they are selling Brooklyn Bridges.

why ppl keep playing and waste money in a Monopoly company where the accounts is not ours.
    AndromedaGMOrder5
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited January 11, 2017
    Sorry to hear. Not really fair considering the fact that you are not a native English speaker. Nexon can't really afford to ban any Vindi players, especially one of the most active ones, in the game's current state, so their loss I guess.

I saw two other players that mega'd the same thing and actually meant it. One was banned, while the other wasn't. -shrugs-
    AndromedaGMSylarius
This discussion has been closed.