[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk 2nd weapon's gameplay

Comments

• MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited January 7, 2017
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    From what it looks like, full-out rifle mode takes 100 SP per shot. It also draws from your chamber, so I'm guessing red rounds do more damage just like in normal play. With 1250 SP, that's 12 straight shots. 6 per reload if you want to make them all red, otherwise it auto-reloads a blue per shot. With a cat statue, you can easily get off another 3 shots for a total of 15 consecutive shots. It doesn't look like this mode has a cool down between uses.

With the amount of damage it does, I suppose it would be too much to hope for an SP skill awakening (40 to 50 shots, lol). But it does seems to have considerable knockdown. It would be an interesting support build depending on how high that percentage is.
  • ShantalShantal
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited January 7, 2017
    There was picture of developments and it shows.. Male with giant Shotgun 2) Female with gun . ok.... ok...
    that female with dual gun matches arisha so saber and gun could be so well with arisha and the picture shows a guy holding a giant shotgun that could totally work for hurk. Don't get me wrong. anyone who saw the picture will understand why i said that because it makes alot of sense, one for hurk one for arisha... But they gave the dual gun to hurk... RIPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    How the hell they ruined the idea of that... Hurk is dead
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Not gonna judge the weapon until I play it myself, but at the moment it does feel rather underwhelming and doesn't seem to fit Hurk's playstyle.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited January 7, 2017
    CometCupid

No-hit Keaghan run.

Uh, is that Zecallion Lion head a mod? Because I don't ever remember the lion head ever being a part of the Zecallion set....

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/12896/extended-orchid-fauna-chest-and-more

http://nxcache.nexon.net/umbraco/5694/zecallion-set.jpg

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited January 7, 2017
    ^That might just be the wolf pelt hood from that outfitter NA never got.

Nevermind, just skipped through looking for a shot of the guy's face and that's definitely Zecallion's head. Cool. The outfitter I was referring to was the Hound outfitter, but that one doesn't cover the face like I thought it did.
  • OxideOxide
    Vindictus Rep: 1,535
    @DragonRider It's most likely the helm for the Werewolf outfitter.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/6928/costume-party-sale-week-2
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited January 7, 2017
    DragonRider

CometCupid

No-hit Keaghan run.

Uh, is that Zecallion Lion head a mod? Because I don't ever remember the lion head ever being a part of the Zecallion set....

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/12896/extended-orchid-fauna-chest-and-more

http://nxcache.nexon.net/umbraco/5694/zecallion-set.jpg

it's a new version of Zecal set, from Regina gacha.
    http://heroes.nexon.com/News/notice/View?page=1&postno=5304

• ShantalShantal
    edited January 8, 2017
    I have a karok with Zecallion set, Does that mean my karok will get the head of zecallion automatically? rather than the disgrace earnings and the ugly one i already got? if they revamp the head piece. should be fair enough... or i have to pay all the way again to get the 2nd version of zecallion..? if i have to pay again, this is a full disgrace... because i spent so much nx for the zecallion already... and yes ofcourse i was hoping to get the lion head
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    The posing at various angles he does before shooting reminds me of amateur photographers holding an expensive camera trying to get the best photo.
    Kourinkls9Voldaire
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited January 8, 2017
    @Shantal Odds are it will be just like the second version of Keaghan, where you get what you get. Each version is slightly different, and if you want the head that comes with this new one you'll have to get the new one through boxes or buy it off the MP.

Looking at it, it's pretty messed up. Either they weren't done doing the mod of the head originally and wanted to get it out anyway to make money during the summer, or they purposely released it without to make more money. Either way, it sucks.
  • ShantalShantal
    @Prototypemind That sucks so bad.. this is hilarious.. disgrace. anger and everything, what the actual hell is wrong with nexon. do they just want money money and money ? why they don't make what players want or what the actual outfit is before giving such a disgrace item so when people buy they make another that looks more bad-ass so players will pay more and that totally suck so bad. Disgrace nexon.
  • ShantalShantal
    edited January 8, 2017
    Having 2 type of 1 actual outfit is such a shame and waste... i wanted the head and i thought they never will make it so i went for the zecallion set i saw. Unfair... very unfair..
    Anthonytonyboy
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    What even is this... Kais crossgun was a pretty big stretch in this games' setting...but now we have Shotguns.. ? smh...

Hurk mains deserved better. lol.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited January 8, 2017
    My concern about the 2nd coming to NA/Global is how they'll run events for it, if at all. The last time we had a 2nd weapon was for Vella and we were forced to level an entirely new Vella.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    @queenofmana what was the event? i don't recall making a new vella
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited January 8, 2017
    BoatGod
    BoatGod said:

@queenofmana what was the event? i don't recall making a new vella
    I'm not 100% positive, but I think it was for some free items or a title. They also did something similar to Kai (pre-release) where you had to level any character to x level, complete x part of story and have x amount of AP to get an x level Bow.

The issue that players had was that the items were sent to the character they leveled instead of their newly created Kai and those items ended up binding.

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    edited January 8, 2017
    TheDayInLove

it's a new version of Zecal set, from Regina gacha.
    http://heroes.nexon.com/News/notice/View?page=1&postno=5304
    Wow, way to improve it after the fact. Just keep nickel and diming us, yeah?
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited January 12, 2017

Zeze