[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk 2nd weapon's gameplay

Comments

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    No-hit Keaghan run.

I'm curious to see if it's possible to go full on FPS rifle on a sandbag like Lakoria, but considering its damage I'm sure it has some high SP/stam cost.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    so where does the "Rule Breaker" come into all of this?
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited January 5, 2017
    Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

so where does the "Rule Breaker" come into all of this?

Willing to bet it's the fact that no one really expected this out of Hurk.

This secondary weapon also broke the rule that they'd alway reuse idle,battle stance, running/pally/dk animations, and whatnot else when making a character's second weapon. Lame as it may be, this is the first second weapon that doesn't really recycle anything from the primary weapon. That's somewhat commendable, I guess.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited January 5, 2017
    Im sure you can go full dps with the gun tbh. Just use the blade to manage your wound effect.

Rule Breaker is a Equipment Set btw. Havent seen it yet because test server but i will once it hits live.

Also the stance rule was broken a long time ago with Kai....just sayin :p oh you mean in trans? Still broke when kai got crossgun. You just have to look closely. Editing on mobile while working is a pain. I swear im not being mean +sad...

ONE MORE THING: Tonights stream starts at 2:30AM Eastern.
    2nd stream will be on Tuesday at 6PM Eastern :) so daywalkers can have a chance to do some Q&A while seeing the weapon.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    탱크블레이드

Also the stance rule was broken a long time ago with Kai....just sayin :p oh you mean in trans? Still broke when kai got crossgun. You just have to look closely. Editing on mobile while working is a pain. I swear im not being mean +sad...

No... it wasn't. It's still the same hunched back pose.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

탱크블레이드

No... it wasn't. It's still the same hunched back pose.
    Ah never noticed. Though tbh im not really worried about its stance.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    The difference is very minute, but the way he holds his bow and xgun are different.

But again, it's very minute. Like "hand positions" minute.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    That Keaghan run was pretty nice, looks like there's a decent amount of variety in what you can do.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    edited January 6, 2017
    Does anyone have a video with the Dark Knight animation?

Pally animation looks pretty sweet.

Edit: nvm, found them:

• ShantalShantal
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Ok so before Dullahan Episode before 95 cap before Hurk's 2nd weapon reveal, i read an update in Korea and it said that all titles in each account will be shared to all of the Characters, is that a rumor or real thing happened? Interesting to know.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    edited January 6, 2017
    poor trigger discipline, im triggered
    @Shantal it is true, all titles will be shared through the entire account, sux for ppl who grinded them on each character lmao
    ShantalBladehawkVoldaire
  • ShantalShantal
    @suhpreme Thank you for responding, That's very interesting actuallyl. At least i won't be tilted farming on all of my characters.
    But i have another questions, When did it happen in korea? and how long it'll take for our server.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    @shantal it happened recently? maybe within the last month or 2. it may be some time before it comes to NA? I'm not completely sure
    Shantal
  • ShantalShantal
    @Suhpreme i see, we are 6 months far from Korea i believe, so maybe in April or may it'll be our update, Pretty good update though.
  • ShantalShantal
    Also Armory Page shows that i can get Judgement on armor, or like Bloodlusts on rings, Seems a glitch to me otherwise... Vindictus is going to be favorite game if that is a true thing going to happen to us.
  • MightyElfMightyElf
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Hey ya i saw it lol. First time using a fourm but yes i saw that thing. When i used Armory Yesterday and today it showed that every Suffix of weapon will be used on any other stuff even shields and books. i hope it's not a glitch tho lol. that's fantastic thing if it's going to happen to vindictus nobody is going to struggle anymore 100% valor enchants on anything lol
    ShantalVoldaire
  • ShantalShantal
    @MightyElf Indeed, looks like i am not the only one seeing that, we shall see, i hope it's a thing that will happen, really....
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 6, 2017

Another gameplay video. Not sure if it was already posted.

Also, them 700 titles. +love Love the blue.
    ShantalZezeBladehawk
  • ShantalShantal
    Well the dodge seems finally a good thing to play hurk, "No more Tank based build because of impenetrable", people can finally build full damage hurk build with that gun, Good point, i need more points tho, i can't figrue out all sp skills other than knowing only 3.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Doesn't fit hurk at all, a guy built for a giant sword goes to a small sword+gun? No. Should have given this to sylas instead. I was expecting an axe or 2 hammers, would have fit much more. No hype from me on this one.
    ShantalVoldaire