[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Berbhe Screenshot Contest [ Discussion ]

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited December 21, 2016 in Archived Contests
Hi everyone! New town, New Contest! While everyone is exploring Berbhe, why not take a few screenshots!

This is the place to put any questions or concerns you might have about the Berbhe Screenshot Contest.

Contest Ends
January 6, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time

Rules
- Read the [ Official Disclaimer ]
- Take a screenshot of your character in Berbhe, related Berbhe dungeons or raids. This can be an action shot, selfie, or with your friends.
- No Photoshop or editing allowed (#nofilter) except cropping.
- Submit your screenshot with character name and server name to the [ Submissions Thread ].
- One entry per user.
- 15 Total Winners will be RANDOMLY selected. Plenty of winners for this one. Just a fun contest. It should be interesting.

Prizes
Top 15 Winners will each get:
-10 Elite Lucky Boxes
-15,000 NX

Comments

• ZezeZeze
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    edited December 22, 2016
    -nvm-
    problem solved
    testll9902
  • KiiwiiPowaKiiwiiPowa
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    when i tried to make a submission , it wouldnt show my screenshot, not sure if I did it right. I clicked on image and pasted url and it made my url into some type of code thingy but it doesnt show an image in preview or after post. Is it suppose to do that?
    testll9902
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Are there going to be any adjustments to this, or will you have the forums fixed in time for the issues with images vulnerabilities not to interfere with posting?
    testll9902
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    So how will this contest be adjusted with the image links being essentially dead due to said exploits?
    testll9902
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi everyone,

We will be extending the contest out till the end of the week (1/6/17) because of the HTML change to the forums. We will work on getting HTML back up but until then try to post with an existing link to your image.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    @Saygo okay, guess I have to give the link to mines then since the HTML Change prevents me from viewing my photo.

Thanks for clarifying.
    testll9902