Berbhe Screenshot Contest [ Disclaimer ]
Berbhe Screenshot Contest [ Disclaimer ]
NEXON AMERICA, INC.
BERBHE SCREENSHOT CONTEST
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Sponsor: The Berbhe Screenshot Contest (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Nexon America, Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 300, El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to current players of the Vindictus service run by Sponsor (as opposed to any other version of Vindictus) who: (a) are at least thirteen(13) years of age as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); and (b) have never been banned or suspended, or had an account banned or suspended, for hacking or similar violations of Vindictus’ license agreement(s) or Sponsor’s terms of service. Playing Vindictus is free, and can be accessed at http://vindictus.nexon.net. Any entrant that is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion, and must provide evidence of such permission to Sponsor in whatever form required if requested by Sponsor. Employees, officers and directors of Nexon America, Inc., its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on at the time the Promotion is announced on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page dedicated to the Promotion (the “Page”) and ends on January 6, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Submissions that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
5. How to Participate: To participate in the Promotion, entrants should use the Vindictus software to take an in-game screenshot of their character in Berbhe, Berbhe related dungeons or raids. Once the entrant is ready to submit the screenshot, the image should be uploaded to imgur.com, puush.me or similar image sharing website and a link to their image should be uploaded to the Thread. Accompanying the link to the image should be a description of the entrant’s character and server names.
6. Submission Requirements. All images submitted to Sponsor as part of the Promotion must comply with the following Technical and Content Guidelines. Any image that violates these guidelines will not be eligible to be judged or awarded a prize:
The image must:
a. Be in a format capable of acceptance by imgur.com, puush.me or similar image sharing website
b. Be uploaded to imgur.com, puush.me or similar image sharing website
The image must:
a. Be taken in-game;
b. Be of their personal Character in Berbhe, Berbhe related dungeons or raids;
c. Not be doctored or edited in any way (with the exception of cropping, which is allowed);
d. Not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement;
e. Not in any way disparage Sponsor, any of its products or services, the Promotion, or any person or party affiliated with the Promotion, or alternatively appear to promote any direct competitor of Sponsor;
f. Not contain text or imagery that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
g. Not include threats (expressed or implied) to any person, place, business, or group;
h. Not violate the privacy rights or any other rights of any person, business, or group;
i. Not name or depict any real life third party without his/her permission;
j. Not contain text or imagery that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
k. Not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the image is created.
Limit one (1) image per person or Nexon.net account. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected images, which will be disqualified/not counted (as applicable), or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, such as using automated submission or image generation software, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of Nexon.net ID account that is used to register for the Forum will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address that registered for the Nexon.net ID.