[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about level 90 weapons

myrngsucksmyrngsucks
Vindictus Rep: 800
edited December 31, 2016 in General Discussion
I noticed a lot of enhanced level 90 weapons are blue, but the weapon piece is orange.

Is this because it's the only piece that has bearing on the enhance rank of the weapon?

I read online that swapping out the keen, lightweight, perfect, and stable shards does not reset the rank, is this true?

Could someone verify this please, thanks!

Comments

• HangeZoeHangeZoe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,355
    edited December 31, 2016
    Yes, changing the shards will keep the +15, but changing the weapon's component will restart the enhancement. I +15 my weapon while it was purple, and changed all shards to orange, so I can confirm that it will stay +15 when changing shards.
    myrngsucksV0lterixjjXBloodAngel
  • myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    HangeZoe
    HangeZoe said:

Yes, changing the shards will keep the +15, but changing the weapon's feather will restart the enhancement! I +15 my weapon while it was purple, and changed all shards to orange, still +15! +yes
    Thank you!
    HangeZoe
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    To add on, if for some reason you chose to replace the orange main with another orange main, you keep the enhance. This is relatively redundant now as you can swap the ability to whatever one you want with the material synthesis feature, but just throwing it out there.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited January 2, 2017
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindictus/wiki/index <- check this, you might find a lot of useful info. It's just a small wiki wrote by vindi player and it cover everything about lvl 90 gear and some extra stuff.