[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Regina Outfitter Set and Regina Wings

DelterosDelteros
Vindictus Rep: 2,855
edited December 28, 2016 in Future Content
http://imgur.com/a/d4ykw

Individual Item Probabilities:
Packaged Special Regina Set - 0.0367%
Packaged Regina Wings - 0.0587%

Not obtainable through Exchange Shop but it is tradable via the marketplace.
I expect the outfitter set and wings to cost about 1 billion gold each.
AnthonytonyboyAndromedaGMBladehawk

Comments

• NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    edited December 28, 2016
    Without a custom inner like they did with the Iset costume this Regina outfit looks terrible.

Regina looks like this:
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    oh man this sht is fkin spicey, but only probably because its on arisha
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    edited December 29, 2016
    Here is how it looks on Delia:

http://i.imgur.com/nMwWE0l.jpg
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    People on NA are gonna be mad that it comes with an inner. Not very accurate in duplicating Regina's design with that implemented too, but whatever. I want the wings more.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 29, 2016
    Wow, the sets in this gacha is really a step up in their game. Take a look at their Special Lich Mage outfitter that you can buy for 250 coupons:

http://file.heroes.nexon.com/_uploads/bbs/4/2016/12/28/20161228204843680.jpg

And the Crystal Seethrough (maybe Crystal Transparent) set too

http://file.heroes.nexon.com/_uploads/bbs/4/2016/12/28/2016122820493651.jpg
    BloodAngelMochiSweetVoldaireBladehawk
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited December 29, 2016
    Guess they realized they need to keep it fresh with all the other games on the horizon. I'd love the Lich bottom without the phantom action going on. Coffins straight outta Gungrave.

I wouldn't be surprised at over 1bil for the Reg outfitter considering how low the drop rates are and how empty the game may be by the time it drops here in NA/EU/AUS. Of course, some of the people who could afford that will be moved on by then. As far as the inner, the new Dancer inner might work well with it since it's pretty minimal.
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Jesus christ the Regina outfit will cost so much gold.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Eh... Not interested tbh.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    The Hype Train is too real.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    @BloodAngel

People on NA are gonna be mad that it comes with an inner. Not very accurate in duplicating Regina's design with that implemented too, but whatever. I want the wings more.

You mean comes without? I don't see an inner specific to Regina.
    Voldaire
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Bowtacojr isn't that bikini piece part of an inner? Just what it looks like not sure though.

@TheDayInLove omg I love that crystal seethrough set <3 danggg. so good looking.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    @BloodAngel
    isn't that bikini piece part of an inner? Just what it looks like not sure though.

Nope, we've already got that inner, also there's a pic of Delia wearing a different inner in this thread also.

• NiahselNiahsel
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    i feel like because of female bosses like regina, succubus, succubus queen and iset there is more vanity outfitters for the female characters than the males overall and that triggers me
    They tend to make the females goddesses and then men monsters. Cromm, Ingkells, Siberlin, Klaus, etc., don't make the best avatar sets. Keaghan and Lugh are about it for guys as far as direct fits, and Lugh's gear really isn't all that grand.
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    Ingkells outfitter for Hurk and Karok doesn't sound like a bad idea, honestly.

BloodAngel
  • NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    "Quote" = Prototypemind
    [ They tend to make the females goddesses and then men monsters. Cromm, Ingkells, Siberlin, Klaus, etc., don't make the best avatar sets. ]

"Quote" = V0lterix
    [ Ingkells outfitter for Hurk and Karok doesn't sound like a bad idea, honestly. ]

Economy of scale work better for the 6 female characters who all have the same body type. The devs can make one outfit for the ladies and it fits all six characters. For Ingkells outfitter to be economically viable it would have to fit Lann, Kai, and Sylas too.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited December 30, 2016
    Female Bosses:
    -Iset
    -Succubus Queen
    -Regina
    -Neamhain

Outfitter Variant:
    -Iset -> check
    -Succubus Queen -> check
    -Regina -> check

Won't surprise me if the next gachapon outfitter/wings will be Neamhain's. I think most players would be all over that idea. Didn't they mention that Neamhain outfitter/wings being a possibility in some interview?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited December 31, 2016
    I'll just leave this here. The Regina Wings in motion. Isn't my friend cute in that Crystal Transparent Outfit? :D

Edit: When you forget to link the highlight from stream.
    https://www.twitch.tv/dragonblade_901/v/111104896
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    @Niahsel
    i feel like because of female bosses like regina, succubus, succubus queen and iset there is more vanity outfitters for the female characters than the males overall and that triggers me

I used to not like it, but then I realized that weebs who buy this stuff for their waifu characters are what keep this game running, so now I'm in full support of it.

@Prototypemind
    They tend to make the females goddesses and then men monsters. Cromm, Ingkells, Siberlin, Klaus, etc., don't make the best avatar sets. Keaghan and Lugh are about it for guys as far as direct fits, and Lugh's gear really isn't all that grand.

Problem with gear like Keaghan's and the Lion is that you can't really wear all that much else with their gear, because it's not a good match, same with anything else monster-y. I'd much rather have a little less stylized or unique outfitters that I could pair, than have the outfits of bosses that aren't really made to fit combos other than the other parts of the set.

The sets can be mixed, just not with many things, and that's boring.

Not denying that at all, though for the most part I only see people mixing the SQ & Iset outfitter shoes and headgear with other sets. Their pieces don't really go all that well with other stuff, so I don't see that as an issue. I just mean that most of the male antagonists are full on monsters. Siberlin and Ingkells are in nothing but pants when you face them as villains, and Abomination and Muir are nothing but creatures. Even when Muir is restored they just tossed him in a generic tunic and pants. Lugh's armor really isn't anything spectacular and worth emulating with a costume for most I think.

I'm fine with the costumes having limited use for mixing, I just wish they'd put more effort into the male gods/demons/etc so that there'd be something worthwhile to create for players with male characters.