[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Always sad.

ShizukaaShizukaa
Vindictus Rep: 2,585
in Off Topic Discussion
What do you do when you are sad?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Listen to my favorite tunes.

Take a break from a game.

Take a peaceful nap and hope no one disturbs my restful slumber.

Draw or write what is in my head at the moment.

So many possible outcomes to vitiate sorrow.
    Shizukaa
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    (:
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Listen to my favorite tunes.

Take a break from a game.

Take a peaceful nap and hope no one disturbs my restful slumber.

Draw or write what is in my head at the moment.

So many possible outcomes to vitiate sorrow.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited December 21, 2016
    I stare at Lann. And resist the urge to sneeze from this allergy.... or is it a cold??

You should make a Lann and stare at him too. +yes

*achoouu* >//<
    ZezeShizukaaEndbringerBloodAngel
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    I have a sylas for the very same reason OnO I still need to make a karok so that I can see the sexii whale pillar in action >//<
    Xie
    Xie said:

I stare at Lann. And resist the urge to sneeze from this allergy.... or is it a cold??

*achoouu* >//<</p>
    Xie
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Talk to real friends, read, listen to good music while I check out something interesting and new, hit up some scripture, try to recall the good things that are worth enjoying and being thankful for. The world will always try to find ways to get you down, but remember the good.

If you're even able to to type on these forums and spend a bit of time gaming on PC you're literally richer than a majority of those in the world, so don't let the hard times get to you. Count your blessings and pay them forward where you can.
    XieShizukaa
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Those were some very kind words OnO
    Prototypemind

Talk to real friends, read, listen to good music while I check out something interesting and new, hit up some scripture, try to recall the good things that are worth enjoying and being thankful for. The world will always try to find ways to get you down, but remember the good.

If you're even able to to type on these forums and spend a bit of time gaming on PC you're literally richer than a majority of those in the world, so don't let the hard times get to you. Count your blessings and pay them forward where you can.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited December 25, 2016
    Shizukaa
    Shizukaa said:

I have a sylas for the very same reason OnO I still need to make a karok so that I can see the sexii whale pillar in action >//<
    Xie
    Xie said:

*achoouu* >//<</p>
    Here's a sexi Whale for your viewing pleasure. +yes

(notimage mine)

(Maybe after forums gets fixed <.<;)
    Shizukaa
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    I hope the forums will be fixed soon O~O I have 100+ smexii whale gifs that must be shared ;-;
    Xie
    Xie said:

Shizukaa
    Shizukaa said:

Xie
    Xie said:

*achoouu* >//<</p>
    Here's a sexi Whale for your viewing pleasure. +yes

(notimage mine)

(Maybe after forums gets fixed
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited December 26, 2016
    If you're sad, don't play vindi. Thats the best thing to do, the insane amount of rng will only make you closer to suicide.
    Shizukaa
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I go outside and shoot hoops... then proceed to get more sad since I'm white and can't ball.

But for real I normally just sleep, that's always the problem if I feel something wrong. And if I need to get something off my mind I go running so that I'm thinking about my near death instead of the thing eating at my head. :/
    Shizukaa
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Cut myself ...........