[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

what did you get from the Elite Lucky Boxes

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited December 21, 2016 in General Discussion
60 bucks
good thing i dont actually spend my own money on this game..

Comments

• DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    are you selling those? :o
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    +haha
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited December 21, 2016
    Delteros
    Delteros said:

are you selling those? :o
    no im just gonna hoard them until the game shuts down,

OH GM'S let me trade these dupes in for the ones in the exchange shop, or let me get 200 tokens each from them TY
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    They are airtight though so I'm not sure that will work. The trade in was an exception for the black friday box.

I spent $20 so far, nothing notable. I'll buy more later but I started spending on Mabi and the gacha there gave me something good so I'm pretty torn right now.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

They are airtight though so I'm not sure that will work. The trade in was an exception for the black friday box.

I spent $20 so far, nothing notable. I'll buy more later but I started spending on Mabi and the gacha there gave me something good so I'm pretty torn right now.
    They let you trade in what you got from the black friday boxes???
    Where was information on this? Can we still do it? @_@

Voldaire
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    nothing...
  • MinisamaMinisama
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Spent $60, got one special war general outfit, one premium enhancement rune. Other things are not worth mentioning.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Minisama
    Minisama said:

Spent $60, got one special war general outfit, one premium enhancement rune. Other things are not worth mentioning.
    At least you had an outfit -_-

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Spent $10 for 11 boxes and nothing good so I said no more. Really hard resisting the urge right now but all the cheap airtights on mp rn is really nice :3
  • DixitDixit
    Vindictus Rep: 1,435
    20k nx and only garbage... ):
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Bought 20 boxes. Nothing notable.
    Bought all my outfits on MP. : )
    GhengisJohn
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited December 23, 2016
    I got...

seriously why isn't wild santa in droptable.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Spent 150. Ended up with 171 boxes. Got every set except the all white sea fearer set. A whole bunch of other stuff along with it too. Thinking about it now it was worth it. 150 for 6 premium outfitters is a pretty decent deal.
    GhengisJohn
  • GothicGothic
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    MochiSweet

Minisama
    Minisama said:

At least you had an outfit -_-

I got one too but these outfitter prices are quickly plummeting, so it's better to just wait until they get really cheap on the market to buy(not good for me since I got the male version when I only have female chars ;-;).
    GhengisJohn
    AngelYukki

Dealer
    Dealer said:

Care to to post some more info on this? There were a number of threads with players asking about being able to trade or trade in their items from the Black Friday boxes and there was never a response given, the threads just kept getting moved to the suggestion area. Methinks this is just some nonsense, but feel free to prove me wrong, Dealer.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 22, 2016
    Bought 11 with the NX I got from winning Screenshot contest.

1 1k ap
    2 airtight merc
    3 30 days inner
    4 60% delimit, clodagh
    5 clodagh, merc
    6 1k ap, prem soap
    7 2 gg, prem soap
    8 skill reset
    9 pink ava
    10 prem soap
    11 prem soap, weapon fusion

That's it. The only time I got blessed with one of the 4.5% drop rate item, I received a 60% Delimiter Erg. I have no idea why this thing is deemed more worthy than a rune...
  • DealerDealer
    edited December 22, 2016
    Prototypemind

AngelYukki

Dealer
    Dealer said:

Care to to post some more info on this? There were a number of threads with players asking about being able to trade or trade in their items from the Black Friday boxes and there was never a response given, the threads just kept getting moved to the suggestion area. Methinks this is just some nonsense, but feel free to prove me wrong, Dealer.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1049/black-elchulus-wings-should-be-freely-tradable

The info from a player that did it is on the 2nd page.

I also sent one in and got exchanges for my male sets since I play females.
    1:1 trade and you could not exchange for wings and it was of course a case by case basis; I saw on EU forums that they could not exchange since by the time the merge happened the BF boxes would be long gone by then, so I'm not sure if you could still do it now.

It wasn't anything publicized since it was just an exception, i.e. the GMs here were being nice (EU gms just said no from what I heard).
    Hmmmm. Surprised they didn't just go ahead and make all the airtight items tradeable. Also wondering why the airtight gear can only be placed on the MP and shared storage and can't simply be COD. I guess wanting to pull gold out of the economy for each transaction?

It is nice that people were able to make sure they got the items that lined up with the chars on their account without having to sell one thing and buy another, all the more for the outfits that couldn't be listed.
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    I just sent in a ticket last night asking to exchange my seafarer set (sailor top and hp) for the jacket and skirt one and they said no lol, maybe its only for duplicates?
  • DealerDealer
    Dokkun
    Dokkun said:

I just sent in a ticket last night asking to exchange my seafarer set (sailor top and hp) for the jacket and skirt one and they said no lol, maybe its only for duplicates?
    It was for non-tradable items from the Black Friday Box.