[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

what did you get from the Elite Lucky Boxes

Comments

• DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

Dokkun
    Dokkun said:

I just sent in a ticket last night asking to exchange my seafarer set (sailor top and hp) for the jacket and skirt one and they said no lol, maybe its only for duplicates?
    It was for non-tradable items from the Black Friday Box.
    But op said.....? Sorry i thought thats what it was about lol
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited December 22, 2016
    so i tried my last 11 boxes, total 77 boxes and zero outfitters, even zero pets.
    This is just great, 4.5% chance ahahaha.

• RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    i bought 11 boxes...$10 for fun isn't too bad
    surprisingly, i got black dyes for both regular and outfit, a premium enhancement rune, and a golden knight set :3
    best $10 buck well spent
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

i bought 11 boxes...$10 for fun isn't too bad
    surprisingly, i got black dyes for both regular and outfit, a premium enhancement rune, and a golden knight set :3
    best $10 buck well spent
    I need your luck.
  • dtadta
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    OMG jabronis!
  • dtadta
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Dixit
    Dixit said:

20k nx and only garbage... ):
    Sorry meant to quote you @dixit
  • DixitDixit
    Vindictus Rep: 1,435
    dta
    dta said:

Dixit
    Dixit said:

20k nx and only garbage... ):
    Sorry meant to quote you @dixit
    After 33 boxes, I finally have Golden Knight Set

I am so happy :)

• myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    116 boxes.

10k AP, Special War general, 2 pets. :(
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I can't even laugh. It's shameful that companies prey on those that they know have so much difficulty keeping themselves from gambling no matter how bad the outcome is. Pretty clear that some players can't stop themselves buying more and more and more of these RNG boxes.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    yeah dude, shame on them. i dropped another 1k and got a dupe for each piece , though so lols hehe
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited December 24, 2016
    Thank you all for supporting Nexon NA.
    Prototypemind

I can't even laugh. It's shameful that companies prey on those that they know have so much difficulty keeping themselves from gambling no matter how bad the outcome is. Pretty clear that some players can't stop themselves buying more and more and more of these RNG boxes.
    I don't really see a problem, at least as a free player it keeps the game afloat, plus these boxes are far more fair than ones from previous events.

Get off your high horse, people can spend their money any way they like.
    I'm not on a high horse. They're playing on people's addictive behaviors. That would be like saying it was wrong of world governments to point out that cigarette companies intentionally addicted their customers to their products with nicotine. Facts are facts, which is exactly why China is--surprisingly enough--making all digital content providers not only list drop rates but also provide alternative means for obtaining all gambling box items in the future.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    edited December 24, 2016
    Don't play much anymore, decided to buy 11 boxes because bored.

Not disappointed. Musta got the you been gone a long time luck. Lol
    Everything in pic (besides blue necklace) i got from boxes.

http://i67.tinypic.com/280195c.jpg

So out of 11 boxes i got 16 things
    Golden knight set**
    Dyes
    Merc pots
    skill awakening rune
    dura pot
    unbind pot
    1k AP
    Premium bath soap
    graces
    delimiter erg 40%

Needed gold so this totally worked out for me. Lmao

how do you post a pic? It aint workin
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited December 24, 2016
    TheNewKai
    TheNewKai said:

how do you post a pic? It aint workin
    It's disabled, so you could only post the link of the image. Oneletter posted an announcement about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent ten dollars. So far I got Premium Enhancement Rune, and Seafarer Outfitter (Jacket & Skirt) out of the 11 boxes. The rest are junk.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    edited December 24, 2016
    LOL sent boxes to my other char and the second box i opened i got another golden knight set. BUT it was out of the 50% for a second one LOL

https://s28.postimg.org/nskw3jyal/ggg.jpg

im dying right now, i can't believe this.
  • myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Got another 55 boxes and got nothing. Oh well! Looks like that's enough for me.
  • PotatoPaulPotatoPaul
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Funny
    myrngsucks

Not sure if truth or just playing off of your forum name...
  • myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    edited December 24, 2016
    Prototypemind

myrngsucks

Not sure if truth or just playing off of your forum name...
    Oh well I've never posted on the forum before. Made this just to reply to this thread, but yeah truth. REALLY wanted to get like a set I could use but ended up with 2 pets, that warrior set which i can't use, 10k AP, and 1 more thing that I forgot but didn't care for. Forgot how many boxes I bought, 180-190? No biggie though.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Prototypemind

I'm not on a high horse. They're playing on people's addictive behaviors. That would be like saying it was wrong of world governments to point out that cigarette companies intentionally addicted their customers to their products with nicotine. Facts are facts, which is exactly why China is--surprisingly enough--making all digital content providers not only list drop rates but also provide alternative means for obtaining all gambling box items in the future.

Most of what you typed is irrelevant, my point is that pointing out that these boxes are wrong is like calling water wet. These boxes have been going on for years now, and even longer in other games, so why are you choosing now to oppose them? Is it because you didn't get what you want this time? :^)