[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sword Vella's Cross Cut Latency is back.

The_VillainThe_Villain
Vindictus Rep: 1,550
in Bug Reporting
I've made a forum post asking if other people are experiencing issues with Vella's Cross Cut, as the RISE update seems to have brought back her latency issues with Cross Cut. From what has been gathered, it appears the issue is server side as the bars of connection drop down to 2 regardless of connection to host. What happens is when attempting to cross cut, the character will attack but will still take damage- rather if the cross cut is successful or not, while stopping the attack all together despite having i-frames to protect from that (excluding red attacks) which causes us to take unnecessary damage.

Here's the original forum post for more information: forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/7285/latency

Basically, Sword Vella is back to what she was before her revamp with the return of the latency problem, and we need to fix for it please.

Comments

• BloudenBlouden
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Hello +smile

I have several tests to confirm these bugs/latency issues, are 4 images + 1 video. The images highlight the ping and the game connection on a red square: Look at having the same ping and host, the connection in the game is very changing both good and bad (server ping: sky-fighter.com | dota2.com | www.google.com)

Test_1.png
    Test_2.png
    Test_3.png
    test_4.png

Maybe some images don't convince, so I made a video where I explain everything and some slow camera to see everything in detail: You can activate the quality 1080p

Thanks for your attention and I hope that Vella will be happy again +wink
  • BloudenBlouden
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    SirRFI wrote:
    It's not that because we are not from Europe and although the problem in Europe has already been fixed... It did not affect anything on the other servers.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    edited July 13, 2017
    Yeah, I play on East server NA. Never had an issue with CC before the RISE update. Even still, EU's lag issues have been fixed but latency issue is still here for Sword Vella.

Would love to have some feedback from a GM or FM that they are at least aware of the issue and maybe working to find a solution.
    Blouden