[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Latency..

The_VillainThe_Villain
Vindictus Rep: 1,550
edited June 24, 2017 in Vella
Anybody else having latency issues with Vella's Cross Cut? I asked in game earlier to see if anyone else was, a few replied they have. I think they messed it up all over again...

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Post-revamp Vella's crosscut is useable even on average hosts, unlike before when it needed to be high 4 or 5 (basically same or neighbour country).

Currently there's an issue, which makes everyone 2 bars or low 3, so no wonder it fails to work, along with many other things. See: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/7213/unbarable-lag-on-europe-server
  • BloudenBlouden
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    I confirm it, Explanation: I only miss the first cross cut reaching to do damage and taking damage (There is no second cross cut because the attack was stopped). I have 2 theories of the problem:

1. The game's own connection is corrupted: Every time I enter a new game 2 things happen -> I have 4 connection lines or 2 connection lines, Knowing that the host is the same person + I always have 24 ping.

2. Sometimes in spite of having 4 connection lines I feel a slowing in the movements of the character = (lag). Which makes me think that thefault only has Vella, this has happened to me being alone or accompanied.

I further support theory # 1 -> I play on the server East

I tried with different accounts and passed the same connection problem, this time the maximum host gave 3 lines. Is the same host.
    Latency.png

Another thing, yesterday I was with a karok (he was not a host) doing the old raids of season 2 and he did not have anything bad in his connection. Is it to say that only a few people happen or only to the Vellas?
  • BloudenBlouden
    Today I found a place to check this error: Refuge of the Dead... was a total cancer... by an average 2/5 cross cut failed. I have the habit of never heal and I almost died 3 times in a simple raid due to the fault of the cross cut.

2017_06_25_0006.jpg

The problem is that the moment of invulnerability is not being applied correctly. And as I said above, I reach to hit but I'm also take hit. Before it was not like that I play every day and I know by heart the mechanics of the character.

I don't have a PC to record this but maybe someone else can do it so I can report the issues gameplay.
    P.S. Before it did not fail having 4 or 3 lines of Host
  • ReffiaReffia
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    I'm having the same issue, i play in west server.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Yeah. It feels like she's back at pre-revamp with her cross cut issues and it's getting annoying taking unnecessary damage. Guess I should take this to Bug Reporting~
  • BloudenBlouden
    Yes please, it's ugly to have 2 lines host being hit and losing top damage.
  • BloudenBlouden
    edited June 28, 2017
    I finally found someone to help me with this bug, I have video and Sreenshots, while uploading all this (the video size 2 GB) I will do the post tomorrow.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Blouden wrote: »
    I finally found someone to help me with this bug, I have video and Sreenshots, while uploading all this (the video size 2 GB) I will do the post tomorrow.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/8196/sword-vellas-cross-cut-latency-is-back?new=1

Thank you, post in the new forum post when you can~