[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So where the hell are the updates D:

ZuzukZuzuk
Vindictus Rep: 1,690
in General Discussion
Where is the rest of smash 1?, we shouldve got smash 2 by now!, its been like 6 months since a real update! (half of smash 1 doesnt count)

Ppl are really starting to lose the interest in the game, and no, forums doesnt count either ...
ThePharaohXieCelticHero

Comments

• LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited November 10, 2016
    yea, I am ready for them also!!
  • KuaidianKuaidian
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    It's pretty much only going to be smash updates after smashes until band of death comes out around feb-march 2017. Of course we're going to have a bunch of fillers before then.
  • TehL337TehL337
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    With the server migration delayed give or take they will need to give us the smash updates the next few months. Felt like they have been REALLY focused on server migration since no updates to the game have been coming out.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665

Hi Mercenaries!

The v1.73 update is coming our way with new content, skill changes and events to enjoy!

Below you can find a sneak peak of some of the content and events that will be released with the v1.73 update!

One of the new things you will find in the v1.73 update is the Tower of Struggle.

This tower will offer you various challenges, the better you preform the more you will be rewarded!

We will also take a look at skills this update some characters will receive new skills .

New events will be added and previous events will start again, like the Forgotten Ancient Coin event including the Enchant Scroll shop!

A brand new avatar will be released during this update together with various other sales and deals!

This is not even close to all the content and events that we got in store for you!

But when can you expect all this awesome content? We're aiming to get everything polished and ready by the end of November!

*please keep in mind that these images are from the test server and are not final

Stay tuned!
    Nope, is very soon comes. Link: [Here]

PixelPantsu
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    noble scroll? NEW SCROLL?? :O
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited November 11, 2016
    Oh, no. Noble is Incorruptible for EU.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    we already know what the next updates are and what they bring, the question is WHEN!? #givemetheotherhalfofsmash1 >:C!
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 11, 2016
    Rest of smash please. I need something to grind for to make me want to log in.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 11, 2016
    Tower of Struggle/Abyssal Arena is supposed to drop the damage reflecting materials as rares, this HAS to come with the rest of smash one.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

Tower of Struggle/Abyssal Arena is supposed to drop the damage reflecting materials as rares, this HAS to come with the rest of smash one.
    That's what I thought when 16 man Lakoria was released, then they barfed all over the weapon feather market instead. I guess that was merely the insult before running it over with a freight train and emptying their bladder on the resulting hamburger via seal shop.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited November 11, 2016
    I need the tower of struggle.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Can't wait for Tower of Struggle, Composite update, and Ancient Coin Event. I'll finally be able to finish gearing my Alts.