[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Poll about the state of the current situation

LameShadowLameShadow
Vindictus Rep: 630
in General Discussion
I feel like I know what will win, but I also feel like I'll be surprised.
  1. Would/ can a new company do better and bring Vind back from the deathly ill populated state it's in?51 votes
    1. Yes, a new company would do better/ breath of fresh air.
       63% (32 votes)
    2. No, we're not a sinking a ship; we sank months ago and are seeking shelter underwater at this point.
       37% (19 votes)

Comments

• HwayobiHwayobi
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    Mabinogi and Vindictus are games that go together (not really) but in KR it is called Mabinogi Heroes... I don't think they would give it to a new company since we do have Mabinogi in NA and both games are part of DevCat.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    im gonna play this game until it dies FUG THE HATERS F00

haters will say RISE is fake, show them this post
    Kiyouji
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Avatar shop functions as intended.
    Just need a new director.
    XieGhengisJohnBloodAngelKiyouji
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    A little more North American Advertisement would do wonders. But Advertising costs money. They want profits, not expenditures.
    daws360BloodAngelKiyouji
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I think I've been saying this for about 4 years but for the love of God, OPTIMIZATION. It never should have launched without actual multi core support and the ui still murders the frame rate (it actually got worse after they updated it :/). The game would probably be in a MUCH better place now if somebody had cared to get it running better a long time ago. I feel the game could recoup itself if you actually got it running better and then advertised it. Advertising now will only bring people in to discover what feels like a buggy beta.
    PhoebeHalliweldaws360
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Like what seems to be 99% of all game companies and their games:

We could use a company that listens to player feedback and also have an idea of what it's like to actually play the game
    PhoebeHalliwelGhengisJohndaws360PixelPantsuKiyouji
  • TetsuyaTetsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    69%
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited June 12, 2017
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    A little more North American Advertisement would do wonders. But Advertising costs money. They want profits, not expenditures.

Here's the thing though, they've tried that and it hasn't really had all that much of an effect, what they need is targeted advertisement, and for a community member to make the advertisement itself.

I remember seeing the Vindictus ads on Youtube a few years ago and they were awful, it looked like shovelware. If they ever decide to advertise this game again, they need to target somewhere that would be home to a large group of potential players, such as Crunchyroll. NA also needs to create an ad that showcases the niche elements that would entice players to actually check out the game.

Either that, or do a collaboration with another popular fantasy MMO Nexon or some other f2p company runs to attract players to this game.
    Kiyouji