[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New character Miri, Lynn 2nd weapon reveal & more.

Comments

  • BoninoxBoninox
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Showcase of her skills:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=pWTM4EJBTrQ
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Posts: 467
    Member
    edited August 21, 2017
    I made the best explanation of it that I understood

    Doesn't cover normals and smashes though. And names aren't real.
    Boninox
  • steveypro13steveypro13
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Lynn finally got her second weapon teaser? YES now to wait for 8 months
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Welcome to "facetanking/braindead gameplay" club Lynn. :D
    Just grab 20k deff+succubus fang and avoid only one shot attack because the rest are not dangerous to you.
    Look at that ridiculous gameplay:
    JessGame wrote: »
    6:19-6:25,she has healing properties?
    No encouragement clean gameplay, no combo bonus from EU, no brain. Just stand still and life steal.... The situation is overshadowed by the fact that enchant scrolls and gear now not separating any more (light/havy/plate/cloth). It means no more fast glass cannon or slow piece of steel.... So vindictus is heal to win now? Maybe devs just forse us to enchant/enhance new weapon and nerf after? Maybe they prepare us for hero mode lvl 95 raids?

    These innovations entail shity consequences. Nex step is another revamp for class which have no healing ability? Just give us new character stat - "self healing" and let it work as attack limit. And don't forget add "healing" rune fragments for 9990 nx or 1001 seals of bravery. it's much easy way. ;)

    I completely do not understand what's going on in DOL head?


  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Posts: 467
    Member
    edited August 4, 2017
    Welcome to "facetanking/braindead gameplay" club Lynn. :D
    Just grab 20k deff+succubus fang and avoid only one shot attack because the rest are not dangerous to you.
    Look at that ridiculous gameplay:
    JessGame wrote: »
    6:19-6:25,she has healing properties?
    No encouragement clean gameplay, no combo bonus from EU, no brain. Just stand still and life steal.... The situation is overshadowed by the fact that enchant scrolls and gear now not separating any more (light/havy/plate/cloth). It means no more fast glass cannon or slow piece of steel.... So vindictus is heal to win now? Maybe devs just forse us to enchant/enhance new weapon and nerf after? Maybe they prepare us for hero mode lvl 95 raids?

    These innovations entail shity consequences. Nex step is another revamp for class which have no healing ability? Just give us new character stat - "self healing" and let it work as attack limit. And don't forget add "healing" rune fragments for 9990 nx or 1001 seals of bravery. it's much easy way. ;)

    I completely do not understand what's going on in DOL head?


    I mean, you are aware that's how these players are playing her. To be honest that play style works with various characters.
    If you actually bothered to look up mechanics of it, or even just a video showing all her attacks. You would see she has potential to be interesting. But maybe that's not your taste, and that's fine. No reason to say a food is terrible and shouldn't be made if you don't like it.
    Anything not Neamhain or Dullahan is easily push over in terms of damage dealt to the player.
    Now I'm not saying saying her secondary is amazing and completely well thought out.
    Also she's barely in test server for what? 3 days?
    If anthing we know Nexon has no problem nerfing characters: Hagie's stam circle nerf, Miri attack speed nerf (and other things but I ust remmember that one).
    BoninoxSylphide
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Welcome to "facetanking/braindead gameplay" club Lynn. :D
    Just grab 20k deff+succubus fang and avoid only one shot attack because the rest are not dangerous to you.
    Look at that ridiculous gameplay:
    JessGame wrote: »
    6:19-6:25,she has healing properties?
    No encouragement clean gameplay, no combo bonus from EU, no brain. Just stand still and life steal.... The situation is overshadowed by the fact that enchant scrolls and gear now not separating any more (light/havy/plate/cloth). It means no more fast glass cannon or slow piece of steel.... So vindictus is heal to win now? Maybe devs just forse us to enchant/enhance new weapon and nerf after? Maybe they prepare us for hero mode lvl 95 raids?

    These innovations entail shity consequences. Nex step is another revamp for class which have no healing ability? Just give us new character stat - "self healing" and let it work as attack limit. And don't forget add "healing" rune fragments for 9990 nx or 1001 seals of bravery. it's much easy way. ;)

    I completely do not understand what's going on in DOL head?


    I mean, you are aware that's how these players are playing her. To be honest that play style works with various characters.
    If you actually bothered to look up mechanics of it, or even just a video showing all her attacks. You would see she has potential to be interesting. But maybe that's not your taste, and that's fine. No reason to say a food is terrible and shouldn't be made if you don't like it.
    Anything not Neamhain or Dullahan is easily push over in terms of damage dealt to the player.
    Now I'm not saying saying her secondary is amazing and completely well thought out.
    Also she's barely in test server for what? 3 days?
    If anthing we know Nexon has no problem nerfing characters: Hagie's stam circle nerf, Miri attack speed nerf (and other things but I ust remmember that one).

    -Hurk get nerfed after release and start revamp initiative for old character.
    -Lynn too long was a useless character with many bugs.
    -Arisha get nerf her deff while Diffusion Warp and Arcane Flurry but what happen after? They boost her. Back to normal actually. + att spd boost
    -Sylas >> nerf
    -Delia was a mistake. She just beta test for Miri. Omg she still lose her armor every time when you use Zenith/Rose Crush. So useful on nemain. :D Still clumsy and slow without 80+ attack speed while Fiona get her boost att spd both weapon.... Is Miri destroy her armor after dragon transform? >:)

    Do you know why 2nd weapon is dead weapon for Hurk? Because it's boring or bad, or maybe "food is terrible"? No, because they lose "revenge" (and some dps ofc). Hurk lose hp while absorb hit. Moreover, you will gradually lose your hp with low deff/crt resist. But its not working when you have 17k deff. It means w/e you play clean or not. When you get random hit you dont need healing potion or succubus fang or Evie/Sylas healp for survive.

    Lynn and Sylas have invul frame... That's why Sylas get stam circle nerf, because he could miss every 2nd hit and still restore hp. Try to find some Sylas video from XE server before merge/rise/destroy the game update w/e. He abused XE move and restore hp. Do you remember times when fiona abused XE move +amarant with succubus fang and deal a lot dps? This all happened even before the hp potions animation was removed. Today situation is same but now instead XE move ppl jus take a hit. :| Now XE is dead but all charachter with self hp restoratins still looks more useful against the background of others.

    Bad is not what Lynn got healing ability... It's bad that for many characters succubus fang is "must have" (hello 95 hero mode) while for some it's just a trinket that can be replaced by cat statue or grizzly paw. Get 95 gear and you can roll your face on the keyboard exept nemain ofc. But nemain is not all what have vindictus.... had.... :(
    I'm talking not about taste. The fact is that, depending on the popularity (simplicity) of the character, the economy is breaking down. Look into a marketplace? How much greatswords you see? How much glave?

    Test server does not mean anything. The direction has already been set and minor changes will not change the overall picture. When rise update was on test server people waited changes. Is it helped?
    If ppl have easy way to win (too easy) they gonna be abused, then devs nerf us and ruin path of game for some one.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Posts: 467
    Member
    edited August 5, 2017

    -Hurk get nerfed after release and start revamp initiative for old character.
    -Lynn too long was a useless character with many bugs.
    -Arisha get nerf her deff while Diffusion Warp and Arcane Flurry but what happen after? They boost her. Back to normal actually. + att spd boost
    -Sylas >> nerf

    I don't understand this much since it pretty much proves my point: That they can still change up Blutte Lynn if her healing or damage is insane. Further Hagie's healing was insane when Add Damage changes came and they did nerf that. Above all, they have no problem tweaking characters, will they ever get it perfect? Who knows.

    -Delia was a mistake. She just beta test for Miri. Omg she still lose her armor every time when you use Zenith/Rose Crush. So useful on nemain. :D Still clumsy and slow without 80+ attack speed while Fiona get her boost att spd both weapon.... Is Miri destroy her armor after dragon transform? >:)

    I can assure you 93.865% that Miri was a non-existent idea when Delia was being created.
    You can literally make the same claim that every female char prior to the most recent was made as a test for the next. (Not that it'd be right)
    I've never played Delia personally, and if that's all you want to hear than skip this part, but honestly she was probably just to fill the gap of big sword-woman as a counterpart to Hurk's greatsword. Was it perfect? No. Nexon gets a woozy when it comes to making proper counterparts to characters after Vella.
    But it sure sounds like you can't Delia. But I'll withdraw that remark and instead say it's obvious Delia is not for you.
    And I hove no idea the point of Fiona and Miri's transform being brought up.

    Do you know why 2nd weapon is dead weapon for Hurk? Because it's boring or bad, or maybe "food is terrible"? No, because they lose "revenge" (and some dps ofc). Hurk lose hp while absorb hit. Moreover, you will gradually lose your hp with low deff/crt resist. But its not working when you have 17k deff. It means w/e you play clean or not. When you get random hit you dont need healing potion or succubus fang or Evie/Sylas healp for survive.

    Hurks secondary is bad no matter how you look at it. But you have to consider the fact that not many Koreans play Hurk to begin with. You know... The playerbase that only matters.
    Also, I don't know how Lynn translates to Hurk in any way shape or form. This was about your claim that Lynn's secondary is just facetanking simulator essentially. Which I can assure you there are 100% better characters to fit that spot.
    If anything I'm confused as to why you aren't more pro-Hurk secondary. Mechanics aside, it fits your perfect world of no self healing, encouraging the need to be careful and consider a potion when low health. Cause you know that's why potions exist.
    Although it also sounds like your upset that Hurks secondary doesn't use same mechanics as Greatsword which greatly confuses me if true because they are after all different weapons???

    Lynn and Sylas have invul frame... That's why Sylas get stam circle nerf, because he could miss every 2nd hit and still restore hp. Try to find some Sylas video from XE server before merge/rise/destroy the game update w/e. He abused XE move and restore hp. Do you remember times when fiona abused XE move +amarant with succubus fang and deal a lot dps? This all happened even before the hp potions animation was removed. Today situation is same but now instead XE move ppl jus take a hit. :| Now XE is dead but all charachter with self hp restoratins still looks more useful against the background of others.


    Hagie's stam circle nerf, Nexon stated that it was because it benefited other characters greatly. Which massively dissapointed me because that was one SP skill that I saw to be super fun for Fidget Spinner Lord Hagie, given they were too lazy to change it like Scythe Evie's Reaper that gives only her an attack speed boost, except make it so only Hagie gets infinite stamina during circle/within circle, and others get what we have now.
    Likewise I would think it would be good new to you that they took off XE and ultimately XE move so that people didn't abuse it??
    I've always played Premiere my entire Vindy life, so I don't actually know what you are referring to, and either way is no longer relevant.
    And I can assure you characters with self heal are not at top dps despite this ability to just facetank 24/7 you claim they could. So even if they could facetank simulator it's not even effective.

    Bad is not what Lynn got healing ability... It's bad that for many characters succubus fang is "must have" (hello 95 hero mode) while for some it's just a trinket that can be replaced by cat statue or grizzly paw. Get 95 gear and you can roll your face on the keyboard exept nemain ofc. But nemain is not all what have vindictus.... had.... :(
    I'm talking not about taste. The fact is that, depending on the popularity (simplicity) of the character, the economy is breaking down. Look into a marketplace? How much greatswords you see? How much glave?


    I'll disregard 95 hero because thats a joke. 2-3x clear time for 1 extra core? Either way Hero 95 is 2 hit kill pretty much so not even self heal will help you there. I'd rely 100% on dodging and not getting hit at all. Or you know... Using a potion to heal. Not like it's hard to come by potions or even merc pots.
    I think I know what the last sentence is saying but I won't bite because I can't 80% decipher it...
    Althout I did bite with marketplace and checked for NA East 4:05 PM Central, and there were 6 pages to Greatswords and Glaives. If anything I bit further and there were 3 pages to chain blades, 5 to long swords, 3 to twin spears, 6 to staffs, 8 to this 'mistake" that is delia's bastard swords, and 3 to pillar. I could check others but I felt that was sufficient.
    If anything I can assure you the economy isn't breaking down due to characters... 100%.

    Test server does not mean anything. The direction has already been set and minor changes will not change the overall picture. When rise update was on test server people waited changes. Is it helped?
    If ppl have easy way to win (too easy) they gonna be abused, then devs nerf us and ruin path of game for some one.

    So this is a 50/50 shot to what this is saying but....
    The point of providing examples to characters that were nerfed in their period of test server release to live release was to show you that test server does matter when it comes to characters. And let's not bring RISE into this in full because that has dozens of threads covering that mess from head to toe.
    As for the last sentence...?? [Ummm, I had a response here but I felt it wasn't 100 to 100 with the sentence so I will redact until I can get clarification of what is being said here.]


    In the end it's obvious you have a very precise view that only entails you to hate this secondary, ultimately nullifying any point to argue with you. My previous post was sufficient, this one being unnecessary but I decided to bite.
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Puppyman wrote: »
    you have a very precise view that only entails you to hate this

    Exactly. But I hate not this weapon. I hate when nexon give us 2 weapon per character and makes one of it useless.

    Although the umbrella still look ridiculous :p
  • havoc23havoc23
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Posts: 40
    Member
    feels like they put no effort in there male characters but then go all out for the female ones .... hurks second weapon is crap compared to what they did for lynn
    UsagiiiKunPrototypemind
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Posts: 60
    Member
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    And here's some artwork

    img_art_01.jpg

    img_art_02.jpg

    img_art_03.jpg

    img_art_04.jpg

    img_art_05.jpg

    Which are the two last weapons?
  • RaijinnRaijinn
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Posts: 62
    Member
    Looks like those last two are images of the Pally and DK Dragonspines.
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Posts: 60
    Member
    Maybe... Thank you