[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why does vindictus still exist in North America?

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Soira wrote: »
    Lavonne wrote: »
    "No other game like dis"

You mean...its not like Skyforge, and more than a few other games that run off pretty much the exact same system with very similar dungeons and content? XD

People are referring to the combat. There really isn't anything else that matches Vindictus completely. That said, I've been playing Warframe and wheeeewww is that fun. If Vindictus had been built on that engine... And the melee combat in that game is actually really, really well done. Would have been amazing to have those devs as the the ones launching an running Vindi.
    XieNakrast
  • HerucrossHerucross
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    "No other game like dis"

You mean...its not like Skyforge, and more than a few other games that run off pretty much the exact same system with very similar dungeons and content? XD

skyforge's combat doesn't even come close. It reminds me more of Tera and BnS

black desert has combat similar enough to vindictus, but imagine if you took the trash mobs from vindictus' early game dungeons and put them in an open world. that's basically black desert's utilization of the fun combat system
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    "No other game like dis"

People are referring to the combat. There really isn't anything else that matches Vindictus completely. That said, I've been playing Warframe and wheeeewww is that fun. If Vindictus had been built on that engine... And the melee combat in that game is actually really, really well done. Would have been amazing to have those devs as the the ones launching an running Vindi.

I keep on saying this to my friends, Warframe developers are my most favorite ones, i can't describe how much i respect their work, so only imagining Vindictus being under their ''wing'' is just a wet dream.
    PrototypemindBloodAngelXie