[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Upcoming Proposed Changes to AP Restoration System

Comments

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    havoc23 wrote: »
    well im confused.... so instead of the weapon breaking it goes back to 0 and you cant enhance it anymore ?

No, if it breaks, you can ap restore for cheap but cant enhance it again. Why? Director wants to sell more runes.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited September 23, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    havoc23 wrote: »
    well im confused.... so instead of the weapon breaking it goes back to 0 and you cant enhance it anymore ?

No, if it breaks, you can ap restore for cheap but cant enhance it again. Why? Director wants to sell more runes.

i like it better that way

now I will no longer have to resist the urge to boom my only high-enhanced weapon because the system won't let me
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    This feature is literally useless to me now.
  • VinseltusVinseltus
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Hally wrote: »
    Honestly, I really don't care about the ap restore cost. I'm sitting at ap cap with nearly 150k ap in capsules that I collected from events and kitty boxes since spring 2015.

Enhancing is expensive, with terrible chances of success. This low reward to effort ratio makes people quit; which has not been addressed at all. I'd much rather have something that gives you +1 enhance at a cost of 50k ap and making the item perma bound.

Exactly, I have like 500k+ ap capsules, more than 1kkk money (In EU) and yet I have no decent dulla weapon. With the additional damage system, this game turned mostly into enhancing. But strangely they block enhancing system even more. When they give sth good they take away sth good along with it too.

I dont know about you but I left because I am a player who wants to see my heroes improving throught time and effort. I dont want to loose all my money on gambling and trying to make at least +14 dulla LS or even worse fail in the process while losing all my 1kkk only to get frustrated after having a possible new patch that makes game so easy to get +15 or sth. If the green safeguard rune did not make the item lose its unbind, but instead cost so much seal of bravery and AP, then having only -1 enhance lvl would be acceptable, but so far I can only make a guaranteed+12 with the runes given by nx and events, and im saying guaranteed because I have lots of +11 and +12 runes, and they dont cause penalty in unbind count and thats it. Even so, I cannot use that +12 dulla, because actually my +13 regina can do much more damage because of the AD. Pls dont get me wrong, I think this additional damage system is superb, but the enhancement system being based only on RNJesus with severe irrecoverable punishment which made me and my friends leave.

Thus I will wait untill devcat brings a new system, development or event into enhancing. I seriously cannot understand who wins in this game. Is it the ones who puts a lot of nx into game or who grinds like hell and have ingame efforts and resources. Because I do all but still cannot compete with top player's equipments.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Vinseltus wrote: »
    I seriously cannot understand who wins in this game.

Nexon. But i've never seen such an unstable system in an MMO that disregards veteran players. Every MMO changes over time but most of them are extended not changed from their roots. Such a simple thing that Nexon/DevCat never understood for so many years. They know some old and new players will only play because of the combat while a lot of players quit or will never start playing because of these unstable changes, and the income from the remaining players is enough for them since Vindi is only one of their projects.

It's hopeless to convince them because they don't trust players, so if you tell them you would pay for this game if this and that happened, they will ignore that. They would just simply need to make a survey that goes into the details of the changes and see how many players agree with each point. But that never happened so every complaint is ineffective.
    Boninox