[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NewPlayer

NewRiseNewRise
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Karok
Hi gyus , i am new player in vindictus . Whos better hurk or karok for solo game ? And who better ( pillar or cestus ) Thx for answer

Comments

• AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    For solo play few (if any) can beat Hurk, but you can't go wrong with either. And if you go Karok I'd say Cestus until you get 70+ then go pillar or both mainly because Pillars skills unlock late like REALLY late but it's an absolute monster end game wise oh ya and keep dat Beast stance rank F, thank me later ;)

Btw what server do you play on?
  • NewRiseNewRise
    AimAndKill wrote: »
    For solo play few (if any) can beat Hurk, but you can't go wrong with either. And if you go Karok I'd say Cestus until you get 70+ then go pillar or both mainly because Pillars skills unlock late like REALLY late but it's an absolute monster end game wise oh ya and keep dat Beast stance rank F, thank me later ;)

NA europe

• NewRiseNewRise

Can you advice me guide for Karok ?
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    NewRise wrote: »

Can you advice me guide for Karok ?

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/273/poms-pillar-karok-guide
    Add me on discord Hisoka#8690