[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Abomination's Clash

boddoleboddole
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
edited March 5, 2017 in Karok
Has anyone gotten 'good' with this one yet? Its easy enough solo, but in a party it seems like a nightmare to get it to work consistently...Honestly even when I'm trying to do it, it feels more accidental than intended.

Comments

• V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    Forget about clashing on 3bar or worse.
  • CwalkerCwalker
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    edited March 6, 2017
    I've gotten pretty good at it. Just try and stay infront of him and be ready to roll or dodge out when his foot comes up.

RyutheGreat put up a great post about where to stand

EDIT: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1591/denizen-of-the-deep-clash-trouble-assistanct
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    "Forget about clashing on 3bar or worse."
    -Now that I think about it, Abom reminds me of Siglint before the fairly recent change. They both were easy solo, but a huge problem in a group...Maybe Abom's 'clash window' will get increased as well eventually.

"RyutheGreat put up a great post about where to stand"
    -Thank you for the link, but unfortunately it isn't anything I didn't already know / do...The only difference is being in a party or not.

Also, has anyone tried full auto-clashing him in a party with any luck? I don't believe I've ever gotten that to work.
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    I've never successfully autoclashed on abom. I just don't think it works ala Siglint. Some runs(mostly when I'm host) I can clash every time, like 3 or 4 in a run. Usually though, I'm lucky to get one.