[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

'New' skill system

MaximusMaximus
Vindictus Rep: 1,085
in General Discussion
I liked the skill system the way it was before! Before you could see what skill was unlocked at which lvl and for how much, now it's all blank until you get to the correct lvl/gold amount.

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    ever check this yet?
    D9bDSeh.jpg
  • MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    :( don't know how I missed that!
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited March 4, 2017
    other than that, i prefer sorting by level acquired than alphabetical. i can't remember the names of most of my skills but i do have an idea of when i unlocked it relative to other skills. having it as an option would be the best solution.
  • AschennùteAschennùte
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited March 5, 2017
    also, it is not possible anymore to focus on few skills you want to rise anymore, now you are forced to remember them, maybe wrote them down and browse the entire list every time to check all the skills in order to rise the few you want.

in the past i used to put 10 APs on the skills i wanted to improve first, then check the "show only trained skills" option (or how it was called) and i had only those under the eyes, then leave again 10 points and return when i had other APs to spare.
    it was a lot more confortable that way, now they removed the possibility and everything is a lot more annoying.
    jjX