[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So how does it work when you get banned?

Comments

• RagnastormRagnastorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    Dealer wrote: »
    It is not.
    But you can gift nx items for gold at your own risk.

However you need to be clear you are trading the gifts if you opt to do that.

oh, thanks for the clearing up
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    It is not.

Their post said they were selling NX gift though, so....
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Mainichi wrote: »
    It is not.

Ragnastorm wrote: »
    oh wow? nx selling is allowed now? that was a big no no back in the day lmfao

Just clearing things up.

Also when I've been on EU I haven't seen the traders be clear on that point. I also haven't seen players be clear about it on forums and have had to moderate posts due to that. So it seems like something that needs to be said, regardless of what FUASHO posted.
  • OsurOsur
    Vindictus Rep: 455
    Also when I've been on EU I haven't seen the traders be clear on that point. I also haven't seen players be clear about it on forums and have had to moderate posts due to that. So it seems like something that needs to be said, regardless of what FUASHO posted.
    Because no one ever means they're literally selling NX.
    SirRFI
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Osur wrote: »
    Because no one ever means they're literally selling NX.

Well that is why they get banned.
  • RagnastormRagnastorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    Mainichi wrote: »
    It is not.

Ragnastorm wrote: »
    oh wow? nx selling is allowed now? that was a big no no back in the day lmfao

Just clearing things up.

ive been gone for a while, so my bad lol. i legit remember when i was around, that was allowed, but now that nx items are sellable on mp and whatnot, i see why its allowed now.