[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Major nerfs with the premier version for Europe ?

Comments

• EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Novalitus wrote: »
    No dont try Sylas.
    He feels super slow now and runs out of stamina all the time.. meaning you have to STOP mid fight and park somewhere to restore your stamina bars.

b62b27ee18.jpg

I refuse to believe people like you exist without knowing of this potion
    ManiaCookie
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Septy wrote: »
    Staff evie still buggy first focus bugging at second focus. you mean first focus but it does 2nd focus. Perfect amber suks sometimes works sometimes not.

Have yet to run into such things.
    Not denying their existence but neither confirming them.

PS: I still crit 10k with my Scythe.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Septy wrote: »
    Scythe evie still get hits in bink.
    Scythe evie smashes so decrased. in xe mode i was hitting 6-11k with 4th smash with first combo , Now no combo 4th smash hits 2-3 k
    Staff evie still buggy first focus bugging at second focus. you mean first focus but it does 2nd focus. Perfect amber suks sometimes works sometimes not.

Fiona shielding no more work even heavystander.

Would you be more specific about these? As far as I'm concerned
    1. Shielding works absolutely fine, it's just of a different mechanic.
    2. Scythe's blink has never been broken (for me), aka never got hit during blink. Tho if you press ANY attacking key during blink, it shortens its iframe.

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    edited March 3, 2017
    Scythe is well known to have buggy i-frames. This is very obvious with Valus's suction attack. It is possible to get hit at the beginning of blink, you get sucked in but am still invisible. due to blink

http://i.imgur.com/dqFybey.jpg
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Question2 wrote: »
    Scythe is well known to have buggy i-frames. This is very obvious with Valus's suction attack. It is possible to get hit at the beginning of blink, you get sucked in but am still invisible. due to blink

http://i.imgur.com/dqFybey.jpg

would be great if a video could be provided. Personally I have never experienced this bug
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    I feel like my hurk does less damage 2. I usually ended 1ste in damage but now i am getting 2-3-4. and sometimes 1ste when the dps of the party is low.
  • Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    Stamina not regen on any action beside walk, HP pot, revive, don't know about dancing or another emo.
    Stamina color change to light blue in S2 when no enemy in range.
    When STA bar is light blue you can get instant STA recover from 0 to 100%.

I think not normal speed is lower but higher enemy corpse resistance when you hit (need do some tests to 100% confirm that).

All the best