[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

ALT causing UI to dissapear

LeonCatLeonCat
Vindictus Rep: 410
in Bug Reporting
After i turned off interface in battle, I returned to town to discover that now pressing ALT key turns off my UI. It can be turned on as usual by pressing "-" on Num Pad but i also discovered that when i start crafting and then ALT+Tab out of the game my interface dissapear and CRAFTING STOPS! Even if animation still going. I came after some 20+minutes to turn on the UI and guess what? My crafting progress was still on 2 minutes out of 5.

MrsCat
Noburo

Comments

• RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Same happens here and it's pretty annoying, but if it happens I just keep tabbing out with win+tab until I restart the game
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I made a thread on this when it started happening in November too, but nothing came of it. The bug is linked to the "Show Environment Info" bind, so even if you change that to something other than alt it will still happen. What I do now is bind alt to "Toggle Mouse Cursor" so that it works the same as esc, and then bind "Show Environment Info" to L because you can't do anything in the avatar shop if that bind is empty. This way the UI won't disappear when you alt+tab in town, definitely took some getting used to though...

The crafting timer pausing is linked to the UI bugs that were introduced last summer, and there's still no news of an incoming fix for either of these problems.
  • LeonCatLeonCat
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Yeah, i ended up using Win+Tab for a while, after restart all seemingly came back to normal. Pretty annoying tho.