[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Pressing alt removing UI in town/on boat

NoburoNoburo
Vindictus Rep: 2,940
edited November 26, 2016 in Bug Reporting
This update added a weird bug where pressing alt in town or on boat will turn off the UI or get rid of the party list portion of it. The removed elements only come back if I press the hotkey for hiding the UI. I thought it was a feature at first but I can't find anything about it in the patch notes and my settings don't show me enabling anything like that:

As an example. walking up to the battle quest board and pressing alt to bring up the mouse cursor will hide every element of the UI as soon as I let go of alt. The same goes for alt+tabbing out of the game, so I can't keep an eye the chat window while tabbed into my browser as I'm typing this. The only workarounds I've found are to use esc to bring up the free cursor to click things in game or on the taskbar instead of tabbing out, or to use windows key+tab.

Temporary workaround I'm using is to unbind alt from "display environment info" and instead use it as a second binding for "toggle mouse cursor".

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I confirm that has there bug, this bug can fixed by entering the mission, that makes me calm xD
    I worried about to fix this bug must restart the game then I noticed that isn't need ^^ Fix it gogo image

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 26, 2016
    Binding alt to "toggle mouse cursor" was a nice temporary solution, but I just found out that leaving "show environment info" without a keybind stops the cursor from appearing in the avatar shop. Pressing esc or any other key bound to toggle mouse cursor does not help, and you can't access the options menu from in there. That leaves you with no way to exit the avatar shop, dye equipment, or purchase things. So if anyone with this problem tries my method make sure to have some random key bound to that.

I'm just running into all of the dumb glitches lately.