[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

About Crossgun kais dodge

Comments

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Seigaku wrote: »
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    This is where a disagree, all crossgun kai as is his single dodge where every other char as a backup plan like i said, no matter how good or how much you practice you do some of the bosses attacks will be impossable
    "be grateful you have .6 seconds of iframes" how about spear lanns just got a boast in there dodge, with the neam update spear lanns got 0.13 secs of invul added on to their dodge.
    i still stand Crossgun kai "Needs" a better dodge then atm a little faster one then as in right now beacuse of chain attacks
    and also the attspeed stat would be nice if it affected kai more(Spin smash,Perforate)

This sums it up. Other characters have other options to dodge, or gain distance (hell, even gaining distance is considered dodging). It is very crucial to provide alternative rather than all we have is our single dodge with a long delay in between. People who think the Kai's dodge is fine probably been salty with the past dodge glitch.

A quick fix can be as simple as reducing the delay between dodges. Hoping for other skill/alternative will probably far fetched.

Well thats your opinion thoe among others.I tried the hero glas solo to confirm what he was talking about.It's very difficult to dodge 2 of his attack patterns but than again there is alternatives has the other guy said.If you stay at a certain range,the 1st hit from Glas 2 swipe combo cant reach you,so than theres only the second hit left to dodge.That also involves not necessarely having the time to use Hollow shot on cooldown.For some it's acceptable for others it isn't.It has nothing to with being salty thoe,that's just either you feel like an upgrade needs to be made or either you like challenging yourself at some extant.

The situations where the dodge cant keep up with the boss combinations are very rare thoe,you have tactical disadvantages on other characters too(unblock-abales,multi hits.

Personally i don't mind having to modify my approach on a very few battles.

Keeping a respectable distance and timing clean shots sounds pretty logical as a ranged character,that's how i see it.I wouldn't necessarely mind a change,but i find its sufficient enough just the way it is now.