[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

who else

2edgy4u2edgy4u
Vindictus Vertreter: 2,915
Mitglied
edited März 30, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
was hoping for another week of double ap along with free revive after yesterday?

Kommentare

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,765
    Mitglied
    Eh, more or less. Though, soloing abomination is utter annoyance.
    Xie
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Vertreter: 2,115
    Mitglied
    That feel when the traps while trying to solo Abom are more annoying that the boss himself. Especially when he tries to knock you off it a few times ...
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,765
    Mitglied
    Xie wrote: »
    That feel when the traps while trying to solo Abom are more annoying that the boss himself. Especially when he tries to knock you off it a few times ...

Well it's either he tries to B**** slap you off the platform, or fire homing bats that you can't dodge out of the way due to having little room on said platforms to dodge. Really only blocking characters can effectively solo habitant... other characters have to rely on RNG from the boss's attack pattern and hope to god he/she doesn't get slapped off the edge. I thought I was playing Vindictus, not Super Mario. -_-
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Vertreter: 2,600
    Mitglied
    edited Januar 18, 2017
    I wish free revive was all weekend every weekend. Top it off with 1+ raid = Server active.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Vertreter: 2,115
    Mitglied
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Xie wrote: »

Well it's either he tries to B**** slap you off the platform, or fire homing bats that you can't dodge out of the way due to having little room on said platforms to dodge. Really only blocking characters can effectively solo habitant... other characters have to rely on RNG from the boss's attack pattern and hope to god he/she doesn't get slapped off the edge. I thought I was playing Vindictus, not Super Mario. -_-

I think Abomination is the most frustrating boss to try and solo out of all of the S3 bosses. I die more to his BS while standing on traps than just fighting the boss himself. I don't know, maybe there's a way to avoid the homing bats and his slap while on the traps/platforms but it's not clear to me yet. But ... at least it's good to know that I'm not the only one feeling this frustration. ^ ^;

After soloing him a few more times ... I wonder if he only does his platform slap move if you're directly over him on the platform ...