[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Token/Fatigue System.

Comments

• ForieForie
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    This is a very stupid move.

I came back to this game a year ago. It’s been a very good year for me. I got the equipment which I could only dreamed of before I quit some years ago. You added voices and friendship game. You keep updating the game with new raids and story. I like all these.

Just as I’m going to invest more time in this game and spend some more cash on it, Nexon did it again.

Recently I also see new players and returning players in the game. They are not a lot by number but it’s always good to have them. This fatigue system is going to drive them and veterans away.

Also, I totally disagree with the claim that the fatigue system will have a positive effect on the Vindictus game economy. IMO, it will do just do the opposite.

I really hope the NA Nexon staff will let the Korean HQ know our opinion on this fatigue system. It is not going to work. You will lose players again. Remove this system immediately before too much damage is done. Players might not come back again.
  • ForieForie

I came back to this game a year ago. It’s been a very good year for me. I got the equipment which I could only dreamed of before I quit some years ago. You added voices and friendship game. You keep updating the game with new raids and story. I like all these.

Just as I’m going to invest more time in this game and spend some more cash on it, Nexon did it again.

Recently I also see new players and returning players in the game. They are not a lot by number but it’s always good to have them. This fatigue system is going to drive them and veterans away.

Also, I totally disagree with the claim that the fatigue system will have a positive effect on the Vindictus game economy. IMO, it will do just do the opposite.

I really hope the NA Nexon staff will let the Korean HQ know our opinion on this fatigue system. It is not going to work. You will lose players again. Remove this system immediately before too much damage is done. Players might not come back again.
  • RustyIncognitoRustyIncognito
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Instantly stopped playing the second they implemented the fatigue system for us with no prior warning. The explanation/justification that was given was a joke. Also if you are going to introduce the super bad fatigue system that korea has. Then can we also get the amazing perks they get such as login rewards. They get so much free stuff that we don't a simple example being 100 free Damascus steeles simply for playing the game as a calendar reward. Not to mention a bunch of other perks. Not to mention that also have far better cosmetics and a bigger population/ better economy.
  • ForieForie

• HyperwaveHyperwave
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Remove it PLEASE , it completely destroys the way I (and most likely many more) like/love to play the game.