[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Token/Fatigue System.

aylbdraylbdr
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
edited January 29, 2020 in General Discussion
What were you even thinking nexon? You tried this already and it failed miserably.

Do you really think that just changing the name will somehow make it more palatable?

((Note: by "challenging" I mean make the game more challenging to play, not more difficult to do the work.))
Hunter00000KawaRyoBemuAigisAlisaTatsuouJustFramedaws360
  1. Do you think the fatigue system will make the game more "challenging and fun"?82 votes
    1. Yes
       1% (1 vote)
    2. No
       99% (81 votes)

Comments

• FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    "challenging and fun"

Ah yes, because I just can't enjoy a game by simply playing it like some kinda of pleb, I need hoops to jump through to enjoy my rehashes of the same content with recycled attacks.
    GhengisJohnaylbdr
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Considering Fatigue cost of S4 raids use 24% Fatigue and Crimson Ship Graveyard taking 28% I'd say that is gonna hurt a lot.
    Prototypemindaylbdr
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited January 29, 2020
    AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

make fatigue cost relative to how many hits you took in a battle.
    anderzejn131
  • AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    I don't like this one bit.
    GhengisJohn
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    Considering Fatigue cost of S4 raids use 24% Fatigue and Crimson Ship Graveyard taking 28% I'd say that is gonna hurt a lot.

Holy crap... even worse than specials.
    300nx to get back 10% energy which woudln't even be enough for one S4 run. Pathetic. We really reached the bottom here.
    If this is not a shady attempt to make ppl pay to play idk what it is.
    IcygoddessDaimusGhengisJohnaylbdr
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580

S4 raid boss Aodhan costs 10%.

Technically, it is level 105 areas that cost 24% and 28%.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Yagamin wrote: »

S4 raid boss Aodhan costs 10%.

Technically, it is level 105 areas that cost 24% and 28%.

Yeh I should have been more accurate with that one. I forget Aodhan is even a S4 boss so it's weird that his Fatigue is low but others are high.
    aylbdr
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

Holy crap... even worse than specials.
    300nx to get back 10% energy which woudln't even be enough for one S4 run. Pathetic. We really reached the bottom here.
    If this is not a shady attempt to make ppl pay to play idk what it is.

Yeh the main concern of this is when we get more raids of that range not even VVIP will help players manage their Fatigue with the 3 free pots every hour.
    aylbdr
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    edited January 29, 2020
    I'm very upset about this. I can't even grind my old characters to level 100, forceably have to take several days to level when i could have done it in a few hours. Basically you get to play for an hour or 2 then theres nothing you can do. Such BS this is the worst thing they could have done. Can't even get any fatigue potions, this dice game is limited to high level players who can do those high level raids and not to mention you have to sacrifice your fatigue points just to get the dice. That or make us pay 10 bucks to get 10 or even less more runs?? & make us buy those vips, still greedy AF i see nexon.

I sure as heck hope this doesnt last long, they basically made this game unplayable
    ForieGhengisJohnaylbdrJustFramedaws360
  • Hunter00000Hunter00000
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Trash system
    GhengisJohnaylbdrJustFramedaws360
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    I like to report on Thursday night I ran out of Fatigue.

On Tuesday I started with 300% with VIP and drank and slept, was able to get all guild stuff . Did a lot of special and S3 raids.
    On Wednesday was roughly 220% played and dropped down to below 100% also slept and drank for fatigue.
    On Thursday I ran out of fatigue.... This was with VIP and sleeping and the seal fatigue pot i could buy. Roughly most of S3 raids i have not done yet.

I usually run each S3 raids twice, do RARS, Redeemers and dailies quest and now I can not. Thanks Nexon for thinking this game is another Dumb mobile game.

There is a dumb practice where the Developers create problem and offer a money grabbing solution to solve it.

Fallout 76 did it, with the premium clubhouse
    EA Sports does it, with their card packs
    The newest Pokemon games does it, with that pokemon bank and crap.

NO ONE LIKES IT AND WILL LOSE PLAYER BECAUSE OF IT

It is not bad that you guys for got about normal outfits and shoved everything in gatcha boxes where the Odds are insane. and privileged items if you spend more than most full games are.
    ForieAkimbojoeSaintGuinnessanderzejn131WilkoaylbdrPrototypemindJustFramedaws360
  • EloyasEloyas
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    If everyone stopped playing and spending, maybe they'd rethink this, but as usual people are just complaining while buying VVIP and potions. If you really want this gone, leave bad reviews on steam, uninstall the game and spend your money elsewhere.
    DancingStaranderzejn131aylbdr
  • TennotTennot
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    I understand Koran servers have this, but we are not on a Korean server. We don't have that many players and when we reach 0% fatigue, we just stop playing and what is with other people that need help with raids. Not all of us can solo them.
    This will only make prices even higher (because the drop rate of scrolls and materials SUCKS) and waiting in queue for people to join even longer. Nothing more.
    SaintGuinnessWilkoaylbdr
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Why implement a system where everyone hates it and causes people to fully quit? Nexon really enjoys shooting themselves in the foot a lot, huh?
    ZeroheartEmerthystSaintGuinnessanderzejn131WilkoGhengisJohndaws360aylbdr
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Still waiting for the reason of getting rid of 8 man raids and the change of S1 and S2 raids to be normal and very easy. Doesn't Special Colru raid prove that players like 8 man raids. Isn't it better and more variety to keep the old raids instead forcing all players to just stick in season 3 bosses.

Also doesn't fatigue ruin some events?
    Double raids event? Oh wait not enough fatigue to do them....
    Remember the event for completing certain raids a certain amount? Guess we can never do them ever again.
    Hey we giving you more Departure tickets... oh yeah fatigue cost is too much isn't?
    IcygoddessAkimbojoeDancingStarPrototypemindSaintGuinnessWilkoGhengisJohnaylbdrdaws360
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    edited February 1, 2020
    I'd prefer they gave me back my tokens instead if they're insisting on a stamina system. I could donate spare tokens to party members then.

Edit: It occurs to me that back with the tokens they weren't eaten by the game until you killed bosses that consume them (ie. minibosses don't count, while any of the vampire bosses in Blood Prince takes the boat fee). That's not the case here where launching anything will consume fatigue regardless of how much or how little you actually do in the runs.
    aylbdr
  • aylbdraylbdr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited February 25, 2020
    Hey, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who replied here. I literally had to stay away from the forum because I'm so angry they did this to us, and the lie of it stopping bots especially has me fired up.

I still can't even go into all the reasons why this negatively affects me personally in a major way, but suffice to say it's mostly because I am a GM and have been struggling with the guild point system for years now and doing daliy missions on a ton of alts is how I've kept our basic skills during times when the game starts dying again (like now). Well, they killed that for me now too. Since players are leaving in droves now, it's made things much harder, and I already was spending almost all of my game time just working for GP

Please nexon, I miss actually playing this game. You've sucked all the fun out of it for me because instead I have just been working here everyday like a second job, because I actually care about my guild mates and refuse to give up. +fight

And this fatigue system is how I'm rewarded by nexon for working so hard and being as good a GM as I am able. I'd be an even better GM if I could instead spend that time helping new guidlies and other players like I used to before the guild point system ruined the game for me. But no, instead they add this fatigue system, and my life in nexon just went from maddening to utterly fekked.

The worst part? This will hurt nexons profits too. They are literally shooting themselves in the foot with this mess. Just remove it nexon, so we can all be better off, even and especially you.

• xLyniexLynie
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Tokens made me quit playing originally. I've played on and off since launch and last played shortly after Arisha came out. Decided to download the game recently and check out all the new characters only to run into the same problem and reason that I originally quit playing for. Thanks for ruining the game Nexon!
  • YarannaikaYarannaika
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Well, we are being ignored xd thanks nexon
  • ForieForie
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    This is a very stupid move.

I came back to this game a year ago. It’s been a very good year for me. I got the equipment which I could only dreamed of before I quit some years ago. You added voices and friendship game. You keep updating the game with new raids and story. I like all these.

Just as I’m going to invest more time in this game and spend some more cash on it, Nexon did it again.

Recently I also see new players and returning players in the game. They are not a lot by number but it’s always good to have them. This fatigue system is going to drive them and veterans away.

Also, I totally disagree with the claim that the fatigue system will have a positive effect on the Vindictus game economy. IMO, it will do just do the opposite.

I really hope the NA Nexon staff will let the Korean HQ know our opinion on this fatigue system. It is not going to work. You will lose players again. Remove this system immediately before too much damage is done. Players might not come back again.