[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Partholon Vanguard Rare Relic Box Contents

YagaminYagamin
Vindictus Rep: 3,580
edited April 11, 2019 in General Discussion
According to this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16aNMeycGRZwYp9Bfp2m56zFovGVVrcbzYxcOFrR6XqA/
Rare Relic Box (Ancient Relic Box) contains r6-7 scrolls, enhance/enchant runes and legendary shards.
I'm at Mission Level 57 and still haven't had any luck with it yet, has anyone gotten anything good from these boxes yet? Can those items be confirmed as obtainable?

Here's what I got from 250 Rare Relic Boxes. Which is 4 months worth of boxes if you only do 420 min missions during sleep and the occasional ones during the day. I've been starting to see Rare Relic Boxes in 360 min missions, but with Mission Level 60 as cap, I highly doubt they will start to appear in anything much shorter. 250 Boxes (old) 350 Boxes (old)

============================================================================================
EDIT: All future updates will be in the drop rates thread: Drop Rates of Rare Items in Raids
============================================================================================
LoLoBootyGhengisJohn

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    interesting, yeah i wonder how it will be at level 60
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited February 24, 2019
    sWhPmdT.png

At level 60 for a little while now, there doesn't seem to be anything different.

Updating the list to 350 boxes, got my first AP blessing and Orb from the box since 250... if I'm still getting new trash items, those good items must have a ludicrously low drop rate. Still no Godly Cloth yet apparently.

There's far too many items and not enough box samples. More people tallying would be nice.

EDIT: DPS just got a Fresh ES from this box, so they exist, but lol Fresh. He didn't have an exact count, but estimates 1000-1500 Boxes.
    LoLoBooty