[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Another vindi server bites the dust

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited August 31, 2018 in General Discussion
Posted on August 29 at 4:00 AM on Facebook, Garena TH will be terminating services. This leaves (correct me if I'm wrong) KR, CN, EU, and NA the only servers left. Thoughts? Imo, they should just merge 4 of the remaining servers into one.
https://www.facebook.com/VinTH.Garena/

Comments

• PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    you forgot TW
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Well on that note we're getting that new pvp mode soon since the trailer just came out
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    having trouble moving on?
    Order5noctredTsiiiCloakshireAngelYukkiSuhpremeTheDazzlingDrachusAnnazRena_Ryuugu
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    it usually take like 1 month at most for people to come back to the game after "quitting" ... this guy did it in 3 .... Days :O !
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited August 31, 2018
    I have moved on. Where does it say those that have moved on can't use the public forums? Idiots...

But wait, why should I bother to explain myself? It just will go over your heads anyway.

Look who is talking, Dazz or should I say IntoHell? You quit and you're still here. I guess even you need to stay relevant. Not that you ever were. <3
    I, unlike you don't need to change my IGN every time I decide to "quit."
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited August 31, 2018
    paingame wrote: »
    having trouble moving on?

Guess everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you seem to be the one that abuses that privilege. Did you enjoy those 5 seconds of fame?
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    I have moved on. Where does it say those that have moved on can't use the public forums? Idiots...

But wait, why should I bother to explain myself? It just will go over your heads anyway.

Look who is talking, Dazz or should I say IntoHell? You quit and you're still here. I guess even you need to stay relevant. Not that you ever were. <3
    I, unlike you don't need to change my IGN every time I decide to "quit."

when did I say that wasn't me? lol I can spam it on mega if u want xD everybody knows it's me...

and atleast I don't have to post stupid things on the forums such as

"How did you started playing vindi? :D "

" Who is your favorite character to use? :D "

"Do you guys like the new succubus pet? :D " etc, basically things that nobody (probably including you) gives a fk about, but you still post it for attention <3 O3O

telling me I'm not relevant while nobody knows who u are in game, huge XD ... anyways, see you in 2 weeks
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited August 31, 2018
    You just proved my point. I don't need people to know who I am. I don't need the attention like you do. And in regards to what I post on the forums, those are genuine questions because I, unlike you, am a genuine person because I actually DO care about what others think. When you're passionate about something you love, you'll understand. Stop pretending like you know me because you don't. You're the most fake person I've ever met.

Anyway, I'm done. You're not worth losing brain cells over.

Edit: Need I remind you who was there for you when people were talking behind your back? When you were down? And who gave you free Nx items without asking anything in return? I did it because I genuinely thought you were my friend. Clearly, I was wrong and I wont be making that mistake again.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    had a reply for that but my sh1t english makes it look worse +yes so I won't say anything other than ur so freakin dumb ecsdee and attention from who? a no-name like urself? :o ok... saying you're passionate about what others think but only reply to the hate comments and 100% ignore the normal / possitive comments hue.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited August 31, 2018
    Read the edited portion. The only reason I responded to those negative comments is because they're unwarranted. Did I miss the memo or is writing negative comments to others something people get off of? It isn't funny. You think that because you're anonymous online that it is ok to belittle someone and to write negative comments to? It isn't. There is a huge difference between constructive and negative and what was posted on that thread was nothing but negative.

I acknowledge the positive comments and I am thankful towards the positive and kind community members. Also, I atleast can admit that I easily get triggered. Can you? I at least don't write it off as lul ecsdee.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    didn't understood a single thing cuz my english is **** +yes but thanks for ur effort... watcha mean cuz I'm Anonymous online? :O I can do it irl too but would be cringy af to talk about something in game... irl +shy
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    @QueenOfMana and @TheDazzling

Ladies.... calm down. You're both pretty.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Cloakshire wrote: »

OwO ! a-am I weally?!?!? <3 ~
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375

No. You're gay.
    HangeZoe
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    lol so defensive. relax bro
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    edited September 1, 2018

No. You're gay.

UwU <3 b-but !!!! -notices your buldge- <3 OwO !!!!!
    BabyDani

I knew it will be difficult for some people to comprehend that things are not only black and white.

Even though your posts are intended as pure sarcasm i can't wrap my head around the random smileys. If you want to offend someone at least don't put hearts on the end of your sentences because it just makes you annoying.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling

I knew it will be difficult for some people to comprehend that things are not only black and white.

Even though your posts are intended as pure sarcasm i can't wrap my head around the random smileys. If you want to offend someone at least don't put hearts on the end of your sentences because it just makes you annoying.

Even <3 without <3 hearts <3 I <3 am <3 annoying <3 o.o <3 what <3 are <3 you <3 talking <3 about <3 ? <3
    Even <3 without <3 hearts <3 I <3 am <3 annoying <3 o.o <3 what <3 are <3 you <3 talking <3 about <3 ? <3

You are annoying because as a 20 year old you behave like a 10 year old. But humans become mentally mature at 25 so there's hope.
    HangeZoe
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    ur right :D there's hope <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <v v3 <3 <3 <3vv <3 <3 <v3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 v<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <v <3 <vv <3 <3 <3 v3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 vvv<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 v <v3 <3 <3 <3 <3 vvvvVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvVVvVvvVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVvVVvvVVvvVVvVVVvV<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 VVVvvVVv