[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NX Scamming and Nexon.

Comments

• hellboyhellboy
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Hello all,

Once you come to the conclusion on gold sellers/bots being Nexon's main money maker it becomes easy to understand this mess.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Selling NX in other Vindictus's isn't allowed and you could be banned for doing so. this is why there is no way around it. im surprised EU gets away with it to be fair. Personally i think everything that is NX bought should be sellable on the market place. this would eliminate NX selling and also gives people who cant afford NX a chance to farm gold and buy it from market.
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    You got any proof of that?
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Actually selling NX is not a reason to get banned, Ehges stated earlier that the way we do it in EU is called NX trading rather than selling. As long as real money is not involved in the trade (NX for real money) it should be fine, and as long as NX certificates / NX codes are not traded either.

I'll try to find the post that was made by him.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Furiel wrote: »
    Actually selling NX is not a reason to get banned, Ehges stated earlier that the way we do it in EU is called NX trading rather than selling. As long as real money is not involved in the trade (NX for real money) it should be fine, and as long as NX certificates / NX codes are not traded either.

I'll try to find the post that was made by him.

Yeah, they said that trading gold to others for gifted NX items is fine, even did it on mega on one occasion.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited September 3, 2018
    ProR2D2 wrote: »
    Stop asking Nexon to be foolish like they were on the past. NX selling should be done at players own risk. Blaming Nexon if you become scammed is immature and just making tantrums.

Deal with it and stop being an european baby.

Nexon can improve the Depot system, but going after average NX sellers is never the solution.
    Heres some images for you Nexon so you don't become your past self:
    Dj52PX1X0AUIrrl.jpg
    BqDt-6tCIAM0bAZ.jpg

Goldseller/scammer spotted.

If you feel the need to post and go against what it seems to be an useful changement for the majority (probably more than 95% of the ppl) it mean you fear to 'lose something' by this changement else you woudln't struggle, insult, or not even care about the argument.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited September 3, 2018
    Cedric wrote: »
    NX selling isnt smt legal from the beginning... When EU merged with NA everyone was scared that it will be bannable (because in NA wasnt legal) but they seem to "close an eye" on this because everyone on EU was used with this trade and it coulda be a mess to ban all the ppl involved into this trade system (including veteran whales) and also it gives them profit.

Therefore this whole nx trading for in game gold between players isnt very legal so both sides that are involved in this trade have to accept the consequences and risk on their own. Nothing nexon should do about it aside to ban the seller because is not legal lol.

Totally wrong.

The misunderstanding that there was back when we joined NA was the word "NX SELLING" which alwasy been illegal. But it has been explained "a tons of time" the difference between Nx selling (which usually come from outside sites or any other transaction which doesn't pass THROUGHT the game and where u sell the PURE NX credit not the items) and the word NX GIFT/TRADE which is TOTALLY diifferent and alwasy been allowed.

NX GIFT/TRADE is what exactly ppl here are talking about. Gifting a depot item to another player in exchange of a payment (not mandatory). This feature exist since AGES and IS totally legal. It was also explained quite clear by both saygo and eghess. So pls stop with the misinformation.

The only Issue (quite big one) about this is that you must rely on "faith and trust" about the seller.
    And based on this thin line many scammers exploited the system many times.

I personally can't say how many scammers got banned even after report, not to mention the anger and the frustration of who get scammed.
    And these are one of the many demotivational stuff that ruin the player experience, and if u consider also we don't have a huge population atm I think is fair to preserve those ppl who still play and those who might join later on.
    The op is correct when he say that this way of trading should be improved either with tirs return or with a new way of regulate such system (like allowing depots items to be sold on mp etc etc..).

The tickets sent to the customer services about ppl getting scammed are a lot.
    And this usually ends, if u're lucky and u have faith in them, with a GM banning the scammers after the checks. Nothing else.
    Nobody get notified if a player has been banned or if for your ticket has been taken any action.
    (In Bdo u get actually notified about the result of your ticket and what action has been taken, just saying.)

Resolving the issue to the root, would not only help players but also lift off nexon itself from dealing with those daily tickets
    about scamming. Whoever doesn't support or go against something that BENEFITS EVERYONE probably have something shady to lose if such thing would be applied.

I join the op, please resolve this issue, whatever with the reintroduction of TIRS (which resolved 100% of the trading issues) or any other solution that lead to purchase safely said items (since you nexon seems to be stubborn about the not introducing tirs again for whatever reason).
    Furiel
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    TIR coins or simply making all Depot items airtight and available to place on the MP for sale would have fixed this loooooong ago, but as many people have said, Nexon likes doing things the hard way and apparently doesn't like making all the money it can. I can't even imagine how much they've left on the table with this system. Blade and Soul was the same, but SWTOR, GW2, TERA, and many others had marketing teams in tune enough with reality to allow most cash shop items to be placed on the MP, therefore protecting players from scammers and giving zero incentive to risk an account by dealing with gold selling websites.

Maybe by the time Vindi 2 rolls around Nexon will get a clue.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited September 3, 2018
    NX GIFT/TRADE is what exactly ppl here are talking about. Gifting a depot item to another player in exchange of a payment (not mandatory). This feature exist since AGES and IS totally legal. It was also explained quite clear by both saygo and eghess. So pls stop with the misinformation.

Stop spreading lies. NX trading is not possible for those items you cannot gift. You have to do NX selling or NX buying and that is the only way. As long as any single item remains ungiftable, NX gift/trade is not an option.

Not to mention NX trading is also subject to scam, so why do you find that ok? Your whole basis of anti-scam is pure hypocrisy.

You keep blaming the company for players getting scammed when it's their own fault. I have been scammed once but I take full responsibility and not blame the company because I'm not an crybaby like you.
  • mattgia71smattgia71s
    Only thing i would have to mention would just make all items buy-able on market-board, and untill that time come's if u do B/S NX then its ur own fault... NOTHING to deal with NEXON....