[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus 2018 Impressions Review

Comments

  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 219
    Member
    edited July 3, 2018
    ByteStix wrote: »
    It wasn't my first impression, it was my wives. As for the title - I labeled it "Vindictus 2018 Impressions" as it was not my first impression, whereas I traditionally label first impressions as such.

    Also, I don't want them taken seriously. Not sure why anyone would take an impressions video seriously, honestly, and not sure why you believe they should.

    If MMOTuber's took 2 months per video, they'd have no following, sorry. That's just not how these things work.

    Probably something you should mention, if these are your wife’s impressions why doesn’t she do the video or rather not at all because you presenting we assume these are your opinions. If you didn’t want us to take this seriously I have no idea you are coming to us for our feedback. Also it does not take 2 months to somewhat fully experience vindi, you’re over exaggerating. More like 2-3 days
    BlueRappyGoatanks
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Posts: 646
    Member
    edited June 30, 2018
    ByteStix wrote: »
    It wasn't my first impression, it was my wives. As for the title - I labeled it "Vindictus 2018 Impressions" as it was not my first impression

    Orly now?

    ByteStix wrote: »
    Remember - this was my first impressions, not an actual "review" of the game.

    ...this was my first impressions...

    ...my first impressions...

    objection-there-is-a-contradiction-in-your-statement.jpg


    BlueRappyJinyieGoatanksMokuton
  • GoatanksGoatanks
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Posts: 30
    Member
    @ByteStix

    So you never meant us to take you seriously and this was never a real review?


    Ay1gByH.png

    IeZEws2.png

    Y0NscDL.png

    21TEwVV.png



    You even linked this video at the end of your review on your website: https://www.mmobyte.tv/vindictus-game-review/#comments

    How do rate this game 1.5 stars for PvP/PvE and Story Content when you can't even get past level 20?

    So you're not even going to try to progress throughout the game? You haven't even unlocked story quests for Dark Knight or Paladin.

    You're either Fking retarded or you're just trolling us. Is this fun for you? Do you like it when people rip on you for being a dumb liar?

    We know both you and your wife played this game before.

    At least get your facts together before you try to defend yourself. There's obviously no effort put in when you write posts/reviews, play video games, and publish videos.

    Grow up, Get your life together, and come back when you've learned how to play the game.


    CloakshireBlueRappyGambIeSirRFIMokuton
  • WiIliamWiIliam
    Vindictus Rep: 935
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited June 30, 2018
    ByteStix wrote: »
    Hey guys,

    My name's Stix and I run the MMOByte Youtube channel. We're almost at 100k subscribers currently and I'm going back, taking the time to play through some of the old MMORPG's I had fun in back in 2016/2017. Vindictus was one of those games.

    I would love to know what you guys think of my "2018 impressions" video, though, if you get the chance:

    Or, alternatively, if you'd rather read my thoughts, then: Vindictus Review

    Thanks for your time and patience!

    Best Regards,
    Stix.
    ByteStix wrote: »
    Glad to have sparked such a passionate discussion!

    Remember - this was my first impressions, not an actual "review" of the game. So anyone taking it as such missed the entire point of the video. It was merely to give our viewers a look at how the game plays in 2018 for someone tackling it for the first time. You're more than welcome to flame away and criticize the video - it's your prerogative. At the end of the day, my viewers enjoyed watching me mess around for a few hours as a newbie, and that's really what counts.

    Regardless, thank you all for chiming in to the discussion! Glad to see the community isn't dead yet!

    Hey BitesDicks,

    If this was some weak desperate attempt to gain more subscribers, you can GTFO.

    No our community isn't dead but if you keep making crappy videos like this, your career and channel will be.

    CedricGoatanks
  • ByteStixByteStix
    Vindictus Rep: 725
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Goatanks wrote: »
    We know both you and your wife played this game before.

    At least get your facts together before you try to defend yourself. There's obviously no effort put in when you write posts/reviews, play video games, and publish videos.

    Whew! Well then, allow me to open with a reply to "At least get your facts together before you try to defend yourself. There's obviously no effort put in when you write posts/reviews, play video games, and publish videos."

    My wife is Avriee - which you can find here: The person behind me in that video is in fact my little sister, Wiggy. So.. yeah, might want to get your facts together before you try to take mine apart.
    Goatanks wrote: »
    How do rate this game 1.5 stars for PvP/PvE and Story Content when you can't even get past level 20?

    Easy, because from what I experienced, that's what I felt it deserved. Yes, neither Wiggy and I, nor my wife and I have ever made it beyond level 40. MMO reviews are very different to movie reviews, or reviews of video games that can be finished in 20-30 hours. MMOs often take hundreds to fully experience everything, and by that logic, wouldn't really ever be possible to fully rate, considering so many have populations so minuscule that experiencing the content is virtually impossible. While the written review on the website features an ending review of the game based off of 40 levels of experience, the video does not, and is there for my viewers to enjoy.
    Goatanks wrote: »
    So you're not even going to try to progress throughout the game? You haven't even unlocked story quests for Dark Knight or Paladin.

    See above. Video is not a review. Video is impressions-based.
    Goatanks wrote: »
    You're either Fking retarded or you're just trolling us. Is this fun for you? Do you like it when people rip on you for being a dumb liar?

    Actually, yes, this is quite hilarious to me. People cussing, name calling, and showing how ridiculously childish they are by flaming instead of offering constructive criticism has always been highly entertaining. So thank you to the couple of you that have. You're a step above the rest of the people here getting all pissy. :^)
    Goatanks wrote: »
    Grow up, Get your life together, and come back when you've learned how to play the game.

    I don't need to. I've seen the toxicity in the community and know full well exactly how repetitious the game is.
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Orly now?

    Whoops! I guess "in 2018" should have been added on to the end of that.
    WiIliam wrote: »

    Hey BitesDicks,

    If this was some weak desperate attempt to gain more subscribers, you can GTFO.

    No our community isn't dead but if you keep making crappy videos like this, your career and channel will be.

    Aww, someone that can't read my name in the first sentence of my post. How cute! ヽ(´▽`)/
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 148
    Member
    ByteStix wrote: »
    MMO reviews are very different to movie reviews, or reviews of video games that can be finished in 20-30 hours. MMOs often take hundreds to fully experience everything, and by that logic, wouldn't really ever be possible to fully rate

    I don't disagree. However, and I've said this before, it doesn't take much to provide some supplemental information in order to flesh out your material. Utilize clips from other videos to show off some late game content, show examples of other characters in their prime, show what the game feels like once you get into the heart of it - IMO all of that is important for a player to craft a proper impression of the game. There's no shame in leveraging somebody else's content to create a better end result. I'm sure people would gladly give you permission.

    What you did is the equivalent of creating a World of Warcraft impressions video in 2018 without ever having left Durotar. Like... why? Who's going to get anything out of that? Literally nobody.
    Arix
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Posts: 130
    Member
    Not in it for the views btw

    55asm7q.png

    nH4UVDv.png
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Posts: 625
    Member
    edited July 2, 2018
    I always thought things like games, music, etc. can only unite people but it seems like this game only divides its community. I've played a few MMO's and i've never seen so many guilds divided into cliques for example. I can only recall 2 guilds that at least socialized to a tolerable level. You know this adds to the game's degradation by a huge amount.

    Also the forum shows how passive the community is. Some people fear the dead game threads scare away people but their own behaviour in the game will do that. Maybe this game is just how it is by design now, the dps competition and the speedrun attitude is so dominant some people forget what a multiplayer action rpg is really about. It wasn't like this in 2011, that's why i mentioned it. This whole attitude pervades the entire game and can be felt by the new players who quickly get disappointed by it.

    I mean this community is so ridiculous, just look at the Character skill vs. reward thread.
    CedricTheStatsHeroWilko
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Posts: 200
    Member
    I always thought things like games, music, etc. can only unite people but it seems like this game only divides its community. I've played a few MMO's and i've never seen so many guilds divided into cliques for example. I can only recall 2 guilds that at least socialized to a tolerable level. You know this adds to the game's degradation by a huge amount.

    Also the forum shows how passive the community is. Some people fear the dead game threads scare away people but their own behaviour in the game will do that. Maybe this game is just how it is by design now, the dps competition and the speedrun attitude is so dominant some people forget what a multiplayer action rpg is really about. It wasn't like this in 2011, that's why i mentioned it. This whole attitude pervades the entire game and can be felt by the new players who quickly get disappointed by it.

    I mean this community is so ridiculous, just look at the Character skill vs. reward thread.

    I'm kind of wondering if it's the current culture in society and not just this game.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Posts: 625
    Member
    edited July 2, 2018
    Kurs wrote: »
    I'm kind of wondering if it's the current culture in society and not just this game.

    It's both. Some games just put a way of thinking into people's mind, and most of these games are competitive that have statistics at the end of each match. Another MMO that was filled by this cancerous attitude was Tera (EU version), but that was the PvP part only. The same kind of fights happened on the forum and sometimes in the game's global chat. Although i don't understand at all how people can get mad over PvE, but i think in Vindi it's kind of similar because there are statistics at the end of each dungeon, and now they get their reward for it, the extra core similar to the bellicarium and the killing spree points in Tera with the only difference that you lost points when you lost a match. I was annoying to other people too because of that as i recall i said bad words (confession time), but only for the sake of leading them to a successful match. So i can relate to that when people get mad when there's something they want to win, but not when it's given them naturally or when it's just for the sake of getting fame.

    But! There are exceptions among games too. If you look at for example the Counter-Strike and the Unreal Tournament community, there is a huge difference between them. A lot of people from the new generation (with more drama) play CS while i've seen older people (with less drama, mostly having fun instead of fight) in UT. So i guess it's everything combined what forms the attitude of these communities, the age, the culture (how others look at the game), and the game design, if it has elements that don't always satisfy the player's needs.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 935
    Member
    ByteStix wrote: »
    Goatanks wrote: »
    You're either Fking retarded or you're just trolling us. Is this fun for you? Do you like it when people rip on you for being a dumb liar?

    Actually, yes, this is quite hilarious to me. People cussing, name calling, and showing how ridiculously childish they are by flaming instead of offering constructive criticism has always been highly entertaining. So thank you to the couple of you that have. You're a step above the rest of the people here getting all pissy. :^)

    Interesting, so throwing oil on the fire must be the adult behavior. Excellent! You'll fit right in. Welcome to the game where neither love nor logic exist - even in the main story.
    Jinyie
  • GoatanksGoatanks
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited July 5, 2018
    Thanks for the assist Arix.

    Relax Everyone,

    The Vindictus Community isn't toxic like I am. Most are actually really cool players who will add you to their guild, boost you to max level by the end of the week, and help you farm high end gear and loot. I'm just one of the few who like to FK with people. If this was a PK game, I would just camp out between Rocheste and Colhen; and that's how I'd have my fun. But since we don't have that I have to resort to this:

    Stix,

    I wasn't the first to point out flaws and ask some of those questions about your video. I hated how you ignored everyone's posts and just chose to reply however you wanted. What was the point of even asking for other people's thoughts and opinions about your video if you were just going to shrug them off and disregard everything they were saying.

    Were you expecting applause and cheers for your video? Were you offended when we criticized your work? Unlike your loved ones who give you false encouragement and praise, our community is not going to sugarcoat content that is obvious trash. If someone tells you that there's something wrong with it and gives you advice on how to fix and improve your video, don't you think you should take at least some of it into consideration?

    Why is that you only responded to me directly and rarely to anyone else from the beginning pages? - Because I was the only one that got to you. I finally got a response where you actually used quotes for the first time. However, you chose to focus so much of your attention towards me, that you've failed to address the rest of the community. It doesn't matter how I organize my criticism, you only try to respond when your feelings get hurt.

    If you can't grow up and listen to people who are actually trying to help, then there's no hope for you. Your pride and ego was so damaged that you decided to go after me instead of listening to the real posts that actually mattered. Why don't you take a moment to read the first two pages again and actually respond to others who made real valid points?

    I used the example of two months which is the average lifetime before a player quits an MMO. In reality, it doesn't even take two weeks to reach level cap and explore end game content. But if you don't even want to try to progress throughout the game, the Vindictus Community doesn't need you to come back and produce anymore useless trash that you call impression videos.

    Unfortunately, people like you lack the passion, motivation, and drive to succeed in life and that's why you try to do as little as possible to get by. We didn't have to flame you - it was just more fun that way, because at the rate you were going, it was only a matter of time before you crashed and burned yourself.

    Even your tweets are weak and pathetic:

    9LXAYRF.png

    oTfb1OG.png

    You're so oblivious to the world around you that you create your own truths which blind you from reality.
    You are not a gamer. You are not even a youtuber. You are a casual sellout slapping MMO on your channel to make cheap view sellout time wastes like these.

    I don't even know how you call yourself an MMOtuber when you don't even try to better yourself. It's like you don't care and you've given up. In all your videos you quit at the beginning levels and never even explore 25% of what the game has to offer. You contribute nothing to society, you have no work ethic, and you're so sensitive and delusional that you can't handle simple criticism.

    You did however, manage to create a discussion where the community is having fun at your expense.

    So you know what really counts?

    RbALkyy.jpg

    GiR9zLs.jpg

    UXL8O19.png



    In case you didn't understand the play on words from William's Post, I'll make it obvious for you:

    2300693_0.jpg


    Edit:

    ByteStix wrote: »
    Goatanks wrote: »
    How do rate this game 1.5 stars for PvP/PvE and Story Content when you can't even get past level 20?

    Easy, because from what I experienced, that's what I felt it deserved. Yes, neither Wiggy and I, nor my wife and I have ever made it beyond level 40. MMO reviews are very different to movie reviews, or reviews of video games that can be finished in 20-30 hours. MMOs often take hundreds to fully experience everything, and by that logic, wouldn't really ever be possible to fully rate, considering so many have populations so minuscule that experiencing the content is virtually impossible. While the written review on the website features an ending review of the game based off of 40 levels of experience, the video does not, and is there for my viewers to enjoy.

    Vindictus Review - Is It Worth Playing?
    Vindictus is a hub-based MMORPG – you tackle dungeon after dungeon after dungeon. Each “zone” has various “instances” that differ slightly from one another – ultimately having you face off against the big boss monster from that area.
    It functions pretty much like every other hub-based MMORPG: You take your quest from the hub, you enter the instance, you kill a few monsters, then you slay the boss.

    Vindictus boasts quite a few unique classes, each class having two distinct combat styles associated with them.
    Unfortunately, the game itself has gender-locked classes.. something players have become accustomed to in South Korean MMORPGs.
    Also, being a South Korean MMO you can expect a certain quality of character creation. At least 40 different sliders for each section of your characters face, 100 hairstyles.. huh. You’re saying we got none of them?
    Do we at least have boob sliders?! Oh thank god. We have boob sliders. THE BOOB SLIDERS ARE STILL HERE!
    The character creator is severely limited though – especially pertaining to what is actually presently available to free players.
    Paying to customize your character gives you a significantly increased variety of aesthetic options to choose from with regards to hairstyles, makeup, and tattoos. This is very, very disappointing. But, then I remember.. Vindictus is a Nexon game after all. And what would a Nexon game be if not a cash cow?

    The basic, default armor in Vindictus is garbage. Everyone that plays the game knows that. This is why there is an “Avatar Shop” – An in-game cosmetic store that has a diverse selection of outfits, makeup choices, hairstyles and more to choose from – all of which will no doubt be of great assistance in preventing your death when hit by a 12 foot giant wolf.. guy, wielding a giant hammer.

    Which brings me back to an earlier point: Combat.
    Combat in Vindictus is true action combat, not lock-on action, not tab-target. You don’t need a target to fight – and the combat even allows you to grapple, and pick up targets and objects adding in additional layers of depth to an already exceptional system.

    Quests are obtained while in the quest hub – the central town that every other player idles in. You proceed to the battle prep map, and decide which area and subsequently instance you wish to tackle.
    While waiting for the rest of your party to arrive, you’re given the ability to.. I.. I don’t even know what you’d refer to this as.
    My wife just spent the entire time trying to grab me and toss me overboard while I threw pumpkins at her. In a fit of rage, she threw a metal pot at me. I can only imagine the damage that would’ve been done had it hit me.
    Each instance involves, more or less.. running in a linear line, clearing monster encounters, and making your way to the end-boss.
    The final boss is, traditionally, significantly more powerful than any other monster in the instance, requiring each party member utilize their skill set to their utmost. Even a single mistake can mean the difference between the success and failure of your mission.
    So make sure you take these battles seriously!
    There’s a skill system in-game that allows you to learn and train skills through AP.
    More skills along with skill upgrades are made available as you continue to level through the game.
    Unfortunately I didn’t get the opportunity to learn many battle-skills, but from what I saw in the previews, they looked damn cool!

    Ultimately, the game consists of running instances repeatedly. These instances include normal dungeons – like the ones we participated in, and raids, larger-scale battles that range in difficulty and allow for an increased maximum party capacity.
    There is PvP in the game but it holds little importance outside of an entertaining side-activity that regrettably nobody really engages in.
    I can see Vindictus being highly entertaining for players that enjoy a good grind, and I can see the game being fun in the short-term for players looking for something new.
    However, with instance-runs being the main attraction of the game, I can understand why its population is on the lower end of the spectrum.

    While my wife and I did enjoy playing through Vindictus, and while both the instances and combat were very fun – I cannot see it holding our attention for very long.
    Especially considering we’re fans of more open, more explorable worlds with significantly more freedom to do what we want and play how we please.

    And that was my take on Vindictus in 2018. Please take a moment to note that these were just my impressions of the game and do not ultimately reflect the game in its entirety.
    As you make further progress through the game, you will gain access to better gear, flashier skills, and participate in much more exhilerating fights.
    This was just the first 20 levels of the game.

    Really your written review was based of your 40 levels of experience?

    You probably should have mentioned that on your website because at the end you said that it was just the first 20 levels of the game.

    You keep saying it's your wife's first impressions but she didn't talk once in that video.

    Why wouldn't you have used your level 40 character and continue to progress until level 70 or so before making an updated Video? You could have allowed your wife to do her own first impressions video, assist her in the background, and do an actual review with your sister trying to level up and progress throughout the game.

    You can't really rate PvP because you've never even tried it. Telling your viewers that nobody engages PvP is inaccurate because the minimum level to enter PvP modes is level 90.

    You can't rate story content either because you never made it past Season 1. You didn't even show any relevant story content in your video aside from the prologue, where all you did was comment over the characters dialogue.

    Your Video Review and your Written Review both have the exact same content and information. If anything your Written Review is the script of your Video Review.

    https://www.mmobyte.tv/vindictus-game-review/#comments

    The truth is we can't trust anything you say because all you do is lie to us. You've lost all credibility within the Vindictus Community.

    KZ29aYF.png


    2nd Edit:


    Drusa is completely right. Don't waste your time with trash like Stix. People like him never change. You can never reason with these egocentric retards since nothing gets through to them. They have such a big head that they can't help but listen to themselves talk.

    As you can see from his tweets, this fool thrives on all comments: it doesn't matter if they're positive or negative. We can criticize him all day but he just doesn't get it. He's so delusional that he actually thinks his videos are good. He will try and reshape all the bad things that he experiences in life into perfect little memories that make him think he's a God. Let him live in his own worthless little world and erase all trace of his existence from our community.

    He's just another FKing liar who always BullShyts his way through life. He doesn't care about any of our feedback. Don't fall for his shady desperate Click-Bait attempt at trying to get more views. What we really need to do is thumbs down and flag his video on Youtube.

    Just let this thread die before he keeps bumping it up for more views.





  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Posts: 120
    Member
    edited July 3, 2018
    Rip this guy.

    "Reviewed" the wrong game.

    Making a video that hardly shows anything and is just blatantly filled with fallacies isn't going to promote a game when people consume ideas from a """game reviewer"""

    It's why IGN and video game journalism is ****. But take that as you will.
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Posts: 74
    Member
    "I can see you Vindictus being highly entertaining for players that enjoy a good grind"
    Yes, the game requires grinding... at season 3. So, how exactly did you arrive to that conclusion at level 20?

    Monetization was the worst thing to happen to Youtube. Since then, it filled with trash like this guy. If Googgle removed the monetization for anyone other than artists, aswell as the visits counter, Youtube would become "great again".
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Posts: 646
    Member
    edited July 3, 2018
    ByteStix wrote: »
    Goatanks wrote: »
    How do rate this game 1.5 stars for PvP/PvE and Story Content when you can't even get past level 20?

    Easy, because from what I experienced, that's what I felt it deserved. Yes, neither Wiggy and I, nor my wife and I have ever made it beyond level 40. MMO reviews are very different to movie reviews, or reviews of video games that can be finished in 20-30 hours. MMOs often take hundreds to fully experience everything, and by that logic, wouldn't really ever be possible to fully rate, considering so many have populations so minuscule that experiencing the content is virtually impossible. While the written review on the website features an ending review of the game based off of 40 levels of experience, the video does not, and is there for my viewers to enjoy.

    So let me get this straight. You've been playing the game on and off for two years and you haven't been able to reach past level 40? I agree that MMO reviews are very different from movies and other games, but not every MMO is going to be the same. You stated that a video game can be finished in 20-30 hours whereas MMO's often take hundreds. Well NEWS FLASH, you can reach Vindictus's level cap in under 20 hours. Blackstoryz hosted a 17 hour stream where he took his Miri from level 1-95 solo. If you're playing together with your wife, ya'll should be able to get it done even faster.

    Now that 17 hours is on record as the time needed to take a character to level cap, let me compare that to your two years playing the game on an off. Two years x2 is 730 days which when multiplied by 12 gives you 8,760 hours. I know there's 24 hours in a day, but I'm only calculating 12 because sleep is a thing.
    Playing Vin to level cap would have only taken 0.194% of your total available time of 8700 hours. If you could reach level cap, you could quickly experience what the endgame scene has to offer within another 5-10 hours. You make it sound like Vindictus is some long grind to cap, but it's not.

    ByteStix wrote: »
    Goatanks wrote: »
    So you're not even going to try to progress throughout the game? You haven't even unlocked story quests for Dark Knight or Paladin.

    See above. Video is not a review. Video is impressions-based.

    Translation: I don't wanna answer that question.

    ByteStix wrote: »
    Goatanks wrote: »
    You're either Fking retarded or you're just trolling us. Is this fun for you? Do you like it when people rip on you for being a dumb liar?

    Actually, yes, this is quite hilarious to me. People cussing, name calling, and showing how ridiculously childish they are by flaming instead of offering constructive criticism has always been highly entertaining. So thank you to the couple of you that have. You're a step above the rest of the people here getting all pissy. :^)

    And yet you haven't responded to most of the constructive critique you've been offered. From what I've seen you've mostly been trying to defend yourself or engage in little back n' forths with the one's that are not happy with you. I don't really see you addressing my points made on the first page where I called you out for assuming the majority by speaking on behalf of the playerbase. Part of the process is to comment on what we say and then suggest possible changes YOU can make. We'll then reply with further comments with either disagreement or further suggestions.

    ByteStix wrote: »
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Orly now?

    Whoops! I guess "in 2018" should have been added on to the end of that.

    That still doesn't fix the contradiction. You stated that this was your wife's impression but in a prior post you stated that it was yours. Adding "in 2018," doesn't fix your slip up. So which is it MrStix?
    GoatanksMokutonAkakashiKymThinh2
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 164
    Member
    edited July 3, 2018
    ByteStix wrote: »

    Easy, because from what I experienced, that's what I felt it deserved. Yes, neither Wiggy and I, nor my wife and I have ever made it beyond level 40.

    Come on Dawg, it takes like 3 hours max to get 40 by just following the main story quests.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,060
    Posts: 981
    Member
    With Patholon Vanguard introduction, I was creating and leveling characters at ultra casual speed. Took me a week to reach maximum level with each character. Given all the Colhen content reworks, with Rise update on top of it, you'll never experience the game the way it is by Season 3. You'll notice difficulty spike in Season 2, but it's nothing it used to be.

    One video weekly is a common practise for a YouTuber, so try to adjust to it and give the games more than merely few hours at best. You can always try ask the community on major topics and refer to the feedback in your video.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 219
    Member
    Maybe if you would acknowledge the major points of our criticism we would take you more seriously. All I'm seeing is an arrogant "youtuber" that feels the need to boast his internet points in an attempt to defend himself. Like that isn't childish. Keep playing the good guy, your act is completely fake and your sarcasm is cringe worthy. The toxicity from the community you're experiencing mostly happens in cases like this. I'm no exception, the majority of players from any game are toxic to some degree. Or are you just not familiar with the internet? I don't see any attempt at being constructive. The starting of this thread just seems like a plot to fish for more views. Dirty and shady
  • SquarEnixSquarEnix
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited July 5, 2018
    This guy is a complete joke:

    kxyw9xd.png

    2zetzQF.png



    Why don't you host a live stream on Youtube or Twitch and invite Vindictus Players to your DC Channel:

    https://discordapp.com/invite/53RugfV

    Would you feel more comfortable doing this in your own environment? Maybe you could become the next big hit if you can show your viewers how great you are at dealing with our live critiques.

    But for right now, the only thing you're great at is making weak replies and bad videos.

    For your sake, I hope you know how to talk better than you can write.

    Oh and just because you have over 600 likes on your video doesn't mean anything. Your discord channel has over 3000 members, where you can beg them to promote and like your content.

    Why don't you ask them to visit our forums so they can see you for who you really are.



    EDITED ON 05 JULY 2018 TO PROVIDE VIEWERS A RECAP THUS FAR:

    1cbcTv1.png

    You've never taken the time to do anything. Video Games are supposed to be fun but you can't even do it right.

    pTMMZRf.png
    VlxoUXY.png

    Cloakshire has already proven the contradiction in these two statements

    b4y43St.png
    4WrYviN.png

    Goatanks proves that you lied about the written review being based on your 40 levels of experience

    Both Video and Written Reviews are the same

    Cloakshire exposes how you never even bothered to answer any of his replies and questions

    Nor did you reply to anyone else on forums

    VGiEaF0.png


    Do you honestly put any thought in your replies?

    You've contradicted yourself multiple times, you have no integrity, and you've lost your cool.

    You either ignore people's posts entirely, or give dim witted excuses that you call a reply.

    Out of the 19 users who have posted specifically to you, you only responded to 3 personally.

    You have just proven that you can be just as immature as those who flame you, you lie instead of admit that you're wrong, and you're just trying to anger our community so that we bump your post and get you more click bait views.

    Unfortunately for you, it looks like you've already been exposed.

    If you're not too ashamed to come back, we're ready to hear what you have to say for yourself.




    Cloakshire
  • RapthorneRapthorne
    Posts: 7
    Member
    I really don't understand why everyone is getting so salty. A first impressions review is designed to be a look at the early content of the game. It's showcasing what newbies will go though, and the average gameplay experience of a new player.

    This is what most people will make their decision to dedicate to a game over. Few will invest in the endgame without prior ties to a game if the *journey to get there* is not engaging.
    Community also plays a part in a game's success, so suffice to say there's more than a handful of people in this forum who would drive away a curious new player just with the attitude they have showcased.
    There's plenty of ways to express criticism without resorting to personal attacks and rage