[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Player Base is gone.

Comments

• AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Yeah making post like this doesn't help the game at all. if you got nothing constructive to say don't say anything at all. image
  • LynnedLynned
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    I do enjoy this game a lot. It is a bit harder to level up by yourself though in early content. Which is where it feels veeery empty... Even if I do ask for help higher level peeps just kinda laugh at me. It would be nice to find a guild that helps out lowbies though.
    Xie
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Lynned
    Lynned said:

I do enjoy this game a lot. It is a bit harder to level up by yourself though in early content. Which is where it feels veeery empty... Even if I do ask for help higher level peeps just kinda laugh at me. It would be nice to find a guild that helps out lowbies though.
    West > Roman Empire. I'm an administrator. just give a message when you want to join in if you happen to play west.
  • LynnedLynned
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Lynned
    Lynned said:

West > Roman Empire. I'm an administrator. just give a message when you want to join in if you happen to play west.
    Aw if I was on west I would. I'm on East server atm with my lynn character.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Time for poaching. Go to west, ppl here love to hop on low level boats to show off... I mean, to help out. You are low level so it's not like you lose much anyway. About the difficulty, the dev keep making it easier and faster to go through low level content, you just need to use your Wind Step more :D
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Lynned
    Lynned said:

Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Lynned
    Lynned said:

Aw if I was on west I would. I'm on East server atm with my lynn character.
    I'd like to say I could help out another Lynn, but my mouse is pretty dead atm.
    Maybe when I get a new mouse and you still need a hand.
  • AarcaneAarcane
    Vindictus Rep: 325
    I remember when you could find 20+ boats on the board to choose from at any time in any town.... those days are as gone as the player base. Up until the "Ein-LAGFEST" update, I could host myself and 2 others on normal settings with 30 FPS average. Now (and since then) I can't even host myself (solo) on lowest settings and get 14 FPS average unless I turn the hud completely off. That makes it very hard to play, but... whatyagunnado, eh. So now I mostly, stand at the board waiting/watching for boats that never show. pfffff