[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus wish list

Comments

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    My wish list:
    - Fixed stat event element stones that let you not gamble billions at videk for nothing.
    - Some sort of event enhance rune that will give you +1 enhance, but will send your item to the destroyed items box without giving any mats back. So that you can still upgrade without screaming at fergus, and cannot use it for monetary gain.
    - Sell us permanent shared storage. I normally don't spend; but I will happily pay $50 for perm shared storage to deal with OCD issues. (I still have about 2 years of shared storage coupons from past events)
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    sooooo what about battle quests? what's everyones dream battle quest
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Updated source engine that supports multi core cpus. It will finally solve this low fps issue that has been plaguing the Vindictus / Mabinogi Heroes community since the beginning.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited December 10, 2016
    Kurs
    Kurs said:

sooooo what about battle quests? what's everyones dream battle quest
    Maybe a proper 8man "Raid" with a dungeon leading up to a good boss. I'd also like more battles in the Royal Army rotation. Make a giant Irukul or something.

Speaking of royal army though, a fix to the lag would be great and probably doable this month. The rubberbanding is out of control.
  • KursKurs
    that's so generalized though... that's almost like saying "I want this but I don't know what this is"
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Fine, I'll combine the two!

I want a 16 man raid where we go through a sewers dungeon with lethal traps and subbosses everywhere leading up to a fight with a Giant Thor, in a new outdoor arena that looks like a partially drained lake. Most of his attacks would be regular unblockables and there's no safe ground to stand on, so you have to know how to invuln/block his aoe. His electrified run would be a perfect unblockable so no one can block cheese or barely get around it with invulnerability frames. As an additional gimmick his Xenomorph inner mouth would have its own attack where it pops out and screams, freezing players hit and setting them up to get zapped or run over.

Listening to Dullahan's theme while typing that up got me so hype, lol
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    -Santa Helper/Wild Santa Sets (The Non-Outfitter Edition)
    -Permanent Shared Storage
    -Return of the 2011 Christmas Event (Cake & Pudding is NOT an Event)
    -Return of the Summer Dye Box (contains the rare color dye ampoules) Example: Barbie Pink, Bright Red, Light Cyan
    -Return of the Pocketknife Event
    -More in-game interaction from GMs (Events and otherwise)
  • KursKurs
    I have a santa helper set mwahahhaha
  • SalvalouSalvalou
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    -Definitely an optimization patch/ update; And/ or multi-processing fix
    -Reconnecting back into battle/ party
    -Quicker hotfixes for bugs
    -Host a boat whilst still able to roam in town
    -Removal of unnecessary coding and/ or visuals which ends up being more taxing (I'm looking at you Misty Summit)
    -Permanent shared storage
    -Preview multiple equipment instead of one piece at a time (Kind of like a dressing room)
    -Multi dye preview for normal and avatar sets
    -Save armour/ outfit sets (The favourite tab is nice but very limited)
    -More options for body slider such as size of feet, hands, length of legs etc.
    BloodAngel