[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Ad.

Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61
Vindictus Rep: 1,355
edited December 13, 2017 in General Discussion
VindictusAd.png

Was over at Freemmostation.com this morning and spotted this gorgeous Miri ad banner for Vindi. Very cool I think. Lets hope it brings in some more new players. : ) BB.
MisterWhiskersBabyDaniAnthonytonyboy

Comments

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    I like it, it really screams that generic "this is an overview, real time, town building simulator" that all other ads that look like it redirect you to.
    Sir_RenderXieYoppi
  • Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61
    CometCupid wrote: »
    I like it, it really screams that generic "this is an overview, real time, town building simulator" that all other ads that look like it redirect you to.

Can't say I see it that way at all, nothing about it speaks to town building to me.
    Do alot of ads try to present an heroic Figure, of course they do but I suspect thats because it works.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720

Can't say I see it that way at all, nothing about it speaks to town building to me.
    Do alot of ads try to present an heroic Figure, of course they do but I suspect thats because it works.

that is exactly the issue with the ad it's extremely generic
    if i saw it i'd suspect a Virus and avoid it completely
    Xie
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    it even in facebook

3e0cdd4ca7733c53db5471354bb4fb1b.png
    Blackbirdx61Anthonytonyboy
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Plakster wrote: »
    it even in facebook

3e0cdd4ca7733c53db5471354bb4fb1b.png

I like how they wrote "re-join"

Like they know there's like 100k players out there who might want to come back
    Sir_RenderPrototypemindReziDubDeeBlackbirdx61DokkunAnthonytonyboy
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235

Most of the town building sims look nothing like one either...they show you some gorgeous girls to get you to click on the ad, then you realise the girls dont even appear in the game or are at best, some background images.

Blackbirdx61Xie
    edited December 14, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    Most of the town building sims look nothing like one either...they show you some gorgeous girls to get you to click on the ad, then you realise the girls dont even appear in the game or are at best, some background images.

Some truth in that, still the new merc, and the ad campaign, shows Nexon is still willing to invest in trying to revive Vindi. : ) personally I view that as quite a positive thing.

XieSirRFI
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Question2 wrote: »

Some truth in that, still the new merc, and the ad campaign, shows Nexon is still willing to invest in trying to revive Vindi. : ) personally I view that as quite a positive thing.

If only they'd listen to feedbacks..
    XieReziSirRFI
    If only they'd listen to feedbacks..

Well we can only do our part, and give them feedback to listen too. At the risk of being redundant I will XPost this lil bit here. I did send Customer Service a short post pointing them towards the Difficulty Poll in New Players, I expect there must be people on the development team that believe the game has gone too softball; and maybe this will give them a little help.
    As a new player who came over to vindi because of its reputation for difficulty, I was rather disappointed at the current stat of the game as I found it, but hey it could just be me right? So I conducted a poll in the new players forum.

I think you all should have a peek at the results and give them some serious consideration. Ty bb.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/49023#Comment_49023

GM Zbaris Re: Hello Mercenary,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Support. We are thankful for the suggestion you have given with regards to the difficulty of the game. We will pass this along to the Game Team for further review. Thank you again for your continued support of the game.

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I highly doubt they care about feedback. If they did, they'd be paying attention to those rating windows forced on us when we exit the game where we always rate the game low now because of shite Rise.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They definitely don't care a lot about feedback, but surprisingly we get some better returns on it than KR. Things like the Scroll Shop events, for instance. Our connection in KR has made it pretty clear that even the experienced players there are outright ignored. If you read some of the posts in the Future Content section you can see how much KR players dislike a lot of the recent changes that have happened lately, especially the ones that were pushed with no test server feedback, and nothing is done about.

Nexon/DevCat just don't care. You can also see that with TERA, which is now run by Nexon, at least in KR.
    Rezi