[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The new forum feels like a game.

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
in Off Topic Discussion
A game to collect badges @w@

Comments

• BooeyBubbleBooeyBubble
    Vindictus Rep: 435
    More content here than in game
    SanuienValkyrieBlade
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    They probably did it to give something rewarding, show off, and make people use the forums more.
  • AriaSymphonyAriaSymphony
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Its still going to be the same people using the forums imo...
    XieDelteros
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    of course, the game's already ded for most people to even bother coming back to the forums, but they were never here in the first place.
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Vindictus Rep: 2,205
    Just waiting now for the RNG aspect.
  • MilioMilio
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    I already have steam; now I just need twice as many badges.
  • AriaSymphonyAriaSymphony
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Gotta Catch Collect Em' All!?
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    hey its fun doe +shy BADGES ACHIEVEMENTS mwuahahaahahahaha
    HinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeauty
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    My first time seeing it, I think the design is quite nice, it's stylish and eye pleasing.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited October 27, 2016
    Where's my 90% gameplay length in cutscenes. Where's my forum aim assist. Where's gimmicky "smart" toys and on-disc DLC. What the hell kind of new-gen **** game is this.
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    About this badges @Saygo

Are old forumers going to be getting this badges at least? I mean I get that it's new forum and all, as but some of us are actually ages old and already meet the requirements for some of this badges who should be at least getting them cause it is registered to our accounts? Feels unfair

This also includes the Founder badge... ? We have many founding players yet I only see one person listed as Founder.

xts
  • xtsxts
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Sanuien
    Sanuien said:

About this badges @Saygo

Are old forumers going to be getting this badges at least? I mean I get that it's new forum and all, as but some of us are actually ages old and already meet the requirements for some of this badges who should be at least getting them cause it is registered to our accounts? Feels unfair

This also includes the Founder badge... ? We have many founding players yet I only see one person listed as Founder.

Yea that's kinda weird. Are they counting from when you first joined these new forums or are they taking into account when you joined the old ones?
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    xts
    xts said:

Sanuien
    Sanuien said:

About this badges @Saygo

Yea that's kinda weird. Are they counting from when you first joined these new forums or are they taking into account when you joined the old ones?
    That's what has me wondering :/
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Considering only one person has it and they're an admin/staff(as indicated by the border), I wouldn't be surprised if that "Founding Member" were for the first person to register for the forums, likely something common to all Vanilla forums.
  • ArthyenArthyen
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Time flies. Feels like it was yesterday when Karok was first released in NA and my Vindictus debut too. Not sure how those badges going to work out being manually awarded, if that is going to happen.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    It can only be a game if people are playing it.