[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best and worst ones? Effortless

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited August 12, 2017 in General Discussion
Which are the best two male and best two female weapons?

Which are the worst two male and female characters?

Simply post your opinions. Which ones do you consider the most effortless in very difficult stages? I have several leveled up characters. Small shield and sword is strong defense and spellsword is very strong offense, which would you say is better? I've a high level Lynn with good gear but it's getting boring and blute seems weak.

Comments

• clearcutclearcut
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Add is the best weapon, not having Add is the worst.
    Dokkun
  • MelopsumMelopsum
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    edited August 12, 2017
    Small shield n sword is really strong once you skill it's skill high. Spellsword is ok, but I kill bosses faster and safer with Fio small shield counters. Also like duel sword Vel, her counters are safer than even large shield blocking with Fio on some bosses, and does truck tons of dmg.

Never bothered to play the male characters past 30. I just found em all to be boring.

Can't really say there is a best, but I can say there is a best for your particular playstyle. Mine has always been ranged or counter style, thus my bias. hell even in fighter games I prefer counter style characters.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Sylas is pretty easy and has high damage imo
    Easier than arisha/lynn/evie I think anyway
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Should I dare say kai, with crossgun it's pretty easy damage
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited August 13, 2017
    It doesn't work like that. You're either a capable player that knows how to deal damage or you just mop the floor like there's no tomorrow, regardless of played character.

Unless you play Lynn, which is a meme. And a jailbait source material for r34 content.
  • AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    It doesn't matter who's strong, you have to feel the fun and sympathy for that character.
    With that requirements in mind you can be badass with anyone, even with your Lynn. :)
    KingRichRice
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Blute seems weak?? What.. If anything the damage on that one spin move needs to be toned down; but maybe they nerfed it by now
  • pompomspompoms
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    No offense meant, but judging by your previous posts you've been unhappy and dissatisfied with Lynn for months. From the same posts, you also seem to enjoy Arisha's kit a lot more. It really sounds like you'd have more fun and feel more powerful if you commit to your Arisha.
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited August 16, 2017
    pompoms wrote: »
    No offense meant, but judging by your previous posts you've been unhappy and dissatisfied with Lynn for months. From the same posts, you also seem to enjoy Arisha's kit a lot more. It really sounds like you'd have more fun and feel more powerful if you commit to your Arisha.

It's more difficult at higher levels. Asking other players what they consider very "easy" to use. To do damage and defend well. Not all my characters are level 95 and I no longer use male characters in this game. Previously I have used Lynn a very large amount.

212160_screenshots_20170816114915_1_2.jpg
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    for Effortless classes, Arisha and Delia. They are the easiest classes with the easiest dodge + block combos. The hardest class would be one of the classes that doesn't have a block , and only a dodge, like Xgun kai. I played all the characters and all of them are fairly straight forwards, but I must admit it is harder to dodge hits with an Kai than it is with a Arisha or Delia, especially in neamhain. And recently I tried staff evie, and she is quite difficult too in my opinion. Staff Evie looks easy when others play her but if you tried to play her yourself, you'd show more appreciation the next time you ask for coronas :)
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    for Effortless classes, Arisha and Delia. They are the easiest classes with the easiest dodge + block combos. The hardest class would be one of the classes that doesn't have a block , and only a dodge, like Xgun kai. I played all the characters and all of them are fairly straight forwards, but I must admit it is harder to dodge hits with an Kai than it is with a Arisha or Delia, especially in neamhain. And recently I tried staff evie, and she is quite difficult too in my opinion. Staff Evie looks easy when others play her but if you tried to play her yourself, you'd show more appreciation the next time you ask for coronas :)

This is a pretty good troll post. It almost got me.
    BraveBlade2The_VillainDrachus