[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Outfit Share Coupon + Better Time Req Events

V0lterixV0lterix
Vindictus Rep: 1,555
in Suggestions and Feedback
Outfit Share Coupon
Potential names: Outfitter Share Pass, Outfitter Clone Coupon

Many times a player has requested to transfer an outfit to another character on the same account, and been denied.
But what if you could simply pay, perhaps half of what the outfit piece cost, to give a copy of an outfit piece to another character? Retaining dyes, of course.
I personally have a look for my Karok that I think would look good on any other male char and wish I could have the same look without going utterly broke buying multiple outfit dyes + buying the outfitter again on top of that.
I believe this to be reasonable for both player and Nexon. I'd buy this item in a heartbeat for a lot of my outfit pieces.

Better AFK/Playtime Events

I understand that Vindictus server numbers need to increase, and AFK/time log events are 1 way to do so. But they're counter-intuitive.
The Migration Celebration 100hr time logged, 4 Week duration event gave away excellent rewards like Premium Enchant/Enhance runes and the wonderful Fluffy Teddy Bear Backpack. This was an AFK event done right. 100hrs in a month is quite reasonable.

The current Revolution Weeks event is 60hrs a week for 3 weeks, 180hrs total, for 3 COSMETIC items. As it as been pointed out, 60hrs a week is MORE than a full time job's hours. Not only is this unreasonable, it is largely not worth anyone's time when you see the rewards. Glowing Sprout hat, Golden Headcat hat, and Emanating Fists gloves for 180hrs in 3 weeks. This doesn't even make people play the game. They leave their computers on, characters logged in, and go to work/play other games(Should be a giant red flag here. They're not playing and as a consequence, not paying.)
Not exactly reviving and revitalizing the community.

I have a handful of ideas for playtime-logging events(NOT AFK events), some original, some not.

1. Ancient Coin enchant scrolls event. Assist new level 90 players in acquiring the Rank 7 Enchant scrolls to bring their stats up so they can contribute more in Raids. Recommend selling some sort of Enchant Rune bulk bundle during this event in order to capitalize. Win win.

2. Enchant/Enhance rune fragment event, run Season 3 Raid battles and Hero Season 2 battles WITH FULL PARTY for Fragment Energy item which can be exchanged in Exchange Shop for Enchant Rune Fragments and Enhance Rune Fragments to combine into Enchant Runes and +1 Enhance coupons respectively.
Due to Season 2 hero battles being to be completed 5 times, perhaps double the Energy received from Season 3 Raids.
Gets people playing, gives consistent rewards. Win-win

Will add more in as I think of them. I want to help Nexon keep Vindictus alive and I know that people need to play, and people need to pay.
But they need real, tangible incentives.
ThreeAMOzawa