[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Level Up Event Extension Request

SleiyerSleiyer
Vindictus Rep: 1,010
edited December 19, 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
I am here to ask for another extension to the Level Up Event. Reason: Holidays are upon us, people like me are finally going to get a chance on break from school, college, or work to work on leveling up our characters or making new ones.

Nexon: Please extend this for people who are in my situation. This gives you guys more time for people who are on break, to be in enjoyment of your game, and also have more chances to sell items on the cash shop.

Just look at the market standpoint of it, and the fun factor you'll be giving to players of my stature with considerably less gaming time and availability.

TL;DR, extend the Level Up Event until the New Year for those of us with considerably less gaming time availability and give us a chance to enjoy the holiday break enjoying our favorite game leveling characters :)

@Dealer @Saygo
meeeeee3coolizard
  1. Do you want to see thr event extended until the New Year?43 votes
    1. Yes, please?!
       74% (32 votes)
    2. No
       26% (11 votes)

Comments

• jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Didn't the event start in June?

Not harping, I'd love to see it extended too.
    Just...the "support the kids" argument seems unlikely to work.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I don't care either way. I haven't been able to make money off of anything but 90 gear in so long that another week or so won't really make a difference at this point.
    Sleiyer
  • SleiyerSleiyer
    edited December 19, 2016
    jjX
    jjX said:

Didn't the event start in June?

Not harping, I'd love to see it extended too.
    Just...the "support the kids" argument seems unlikely to work.
    I am not harping either, but I am not a "kid". I am a full-time 60+ hour worker during the pick season at Amazon. From Oct-Xmas, all I do is work. Now that I'm going to get a break, I'd like to enjoy it on my favorite game.

Thanks tho
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    I don't mind if they extend this event further, but you have only a day and a half to get a response to this (after the maintenance on 21st begins it would be too late). This might be overlooked on forums so I would suggest making a support ticket.
    Sleiyer
  • SleiyerSleiyer
    edited December 19, 2016
    Delteros
    Delteros said:

I don't mind if they extend this event further, but you have only a day and a half to get a response to this (after the maintenance on 21st begins it would be too late). This might be overlooked on forums so I would suggest making a support ticket.
    Based on my past experience with Nexon support, chances are much higher here, than them replying from support.

On a side note, what could we do to get this seen?
  • DelterosDelteros
    edited December 19, 2016
    Sleiyer
    Sleiyer said:

Delteros
    Delteros said:

Based on my past experience with Nexon support, chances are much higher here, than them replying from support.

On a side note, what could we do to get this seen?
    Support is pretty quick now, another option would be to tag the GMs in your post
    Like this @Sleiyer that might get their attention.
    Sleiyer
  • NekonomimiNekonomimi
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    Personally, had you considered this "extension suggestion" much much earlier with those reasons, I could have seen some way to agree. However, one extension seems to have been done already, as NA didn't get the content update yet.
    You had enough time to discuss beforehand your reasons and/or actually benefit from the event on your free time. You got an extension to cover until the content update, which is already something pretty nice.

Wanting even another extension is straight up selfishness, nothing that can be given any valid reason.
    I don't agree with a further extension of this level up event.
    2edgy4u
  • SleiyerSleiyer
    edited December 19, 2016
    Nekonomimi

Personally, had you considered this "extension suggestion" much much earlier with those reasons, I could have seen some way to agree. However, one extension seems to have been done already, as NA didn't get the content update yet.
    You had enough time to discuss beforehand your reasons and/or actually benefit from the event on your free time. You got an extension to cover until the content update, which is already something pretty nice.

Wanting even another extension is straight up selfishness, nothing that can be given any valid reason.
    I don't agree with a further extension of this level up event.

Not to sound like a butt, but I can tell you have tons of free time to take full advantage of this, unlike some. Thanks for your opinion!

Also, no one said to stop the future content dropping! They can drop it and still let this continue in the background for a short future.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Might as well just keep it going forever, it only serves to help new players anyways.
    Sleiyer
  • DelterosDelteros
    They are pretty much going to replace it with the incoming Character Growth event, here is a partial list of the rewards that EU players got:

lvl 10 perma storage expansion slot (not tradable)
    lvl 30 Hero's Belt (lvl 30-59): 500 Att/Matt, 15 Att Speed, 500 Def
    lvl 65 7-day VIP capsule.
    lvl 70 Epaulet (lvl 70-79): 500 Att/Matt, 25 Att Speed, 1000 Def
    lvl 80 cat statue (below lvl90); confirmed by guildie
    lvl 90 complete skill reset capsule
  • SleiyerSleiyer
    Vote please!
  • meeeeee3meeeeee3
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Random personal Input, but because they made a level up event with free armor that actaully allowed you to progress (and get a little attack speed)I felt more inclined to buy things like character outfits to help support the game (which I did, I greatly appreciate the amount of bosses this game has, 40$ in this game so far): I won't buy runes or anything bc I dont support the money hungry enchant/enhance system
    Sleiyer
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Delteros
    Delteros said:

They are pretty much going to replace it with the incoming Character Growth event, here is a partial list of the rewards that EU players got:

lvl 10 perma storage expansion slot (not tradable)
    lvl 30 Hero's Belt (lvl 30-59): 500 Att/Matt, 15 Att Speed, 500 Def
    lvl 65 7-day VIP capsule.
    lvl 70 Epaulet (lvl 70-79): 500 Att/Matt, 25 Att Speed, 1000 Def
    lvl 80 cat statue (below lvl90); confirmed by guildie
    lvl 90 complete skill reset capsule
    Lame that the Cat Statue isn't simply a perm lesser version. Still tying those artifacts to PvP is a joke.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited December 21, 2016
    If you don't have enough free time, there will be some events that you will miss. There is no way to avoid that. Extending every particular event that you "must" participate in will soon become a chore for the devs. I don't think this is a reasonable request at all.
This discussion has been closed.