[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ein Lacher schedule

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
edited December 14, 2016 in General Discussion
Ya know everyone...there is 70 Lacher Battles...and 7 DAYS in a WEEK why bother having repeat lachers in the same week? What happen to my Ikarium?!

Comments

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Devcat is lazy and the weekly schdule is not truly random. They pick a set on a weekly basis IIRC. Same deal with repeat dailies.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Lazy developers lead to repetitive results, which is why I just never bothered trying to get golden god. It's annoying when you get the samebattle for 5 God Forsaken Days in a freaking row. I mean I know Glas loves to get dunked on, but sometimes I just get tired of killing the same thing over and over again because I know that I will win the fight with me SOMEHOW getting hit right at the end when they have half a bar of health remaining... I just don't have that kind of time playing fiddle fiddle with a boss when I can just farm seals from abyss arena, where I DO NOT get punished for face tanking a hit.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Derp ikrium when I have my wisdom teeth removal day...
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    edited December 18, 2016
    MK2Xiao said:

There's ein lacher ticket (10 honor medals) after update that allows you to access any of the 70 battle quests, even if they aren't on today's 10 battle quests.

EU already got this.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    edited December 18, 2016
    sabersaten

MK2Xiao said:

There's ein lacher ticket (10 honor medals) after update that allows you to access any of the 70 battle quests, even if they aren't on today's 10 battle quests.

EU already got this.
    Assuming that is also not exclusive to EU as well. It also motivates the player to complete the daily board to access whichever battle they missed. It's finally about time that there is a positive direction than just relying on pure RNG just to progress within the game... gee, wonder where has that been before I wonder.

So why haven't we got this ticket yet?...
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    edited December 18, 2016
    MK2Xiao said:

So why haven't we got this ticket yet?...
    Our update is on the 21st (this Wednesday), so we will just have to wait and see.
    However, I don't remember them showing it off in the community stream so it was either overlooked or is possibly not coming to NA.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    sabersaten

MK2Xiao said:

EU already got this.
    Do you know if it counts quick retry or retry from town, or do you need that ticket each time you want to run that battle again?
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    Mainichi said:

Do you know if it counts quick retry or retry from town, or do you need that ticket each time you want to run that battle again?
    Looks like it's the latter

sabersaten

Mainichi said:

Looks like it's the latter

please define latter
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    sabersaten

MK2Xiao said:

EU already got this.
    Einlacher is so cancerous that i can't stomach hte idea of repeating battles just to get honor medals. Its not like Arena which is actually worth the time spent. A silver run with +10% damage skill awakening takes 8-10 minutes for most bosses, drops nearly no cores (meaning no loot worth mentioning), gives you nearly no gold, xp and AP. Once you get gold in it, you only get 1 honor medal, which buys mostly useless crap.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Question2
    Question2 said:

sabersaten

MK2Xiao said:

EU already got this.
    Einlacher is so cancerous that i can't stomach hte idea of repeating battles just to get honor medals. Its not like Arena which is actually worth the time spent. A silver run with +10% damage skill awakening takes 8-10 minutes for most bosses, drops nearly no cores (meaning no loot worth mentioning), gives you nearly no gold, xp and AP. Once you get gold in it, you only get 1 honor medal, which buys mostly useless crap.
    Well you can always go my route and go for the silver god rank instead of gold. While there is a 2 stat difference in critical rating and balance, It is overall less stress to the user as you don't have to deal with it anymore once you get it.

For Ein lacher, you get 1 medal for completing the daily roll that is posted on the wall, and once you complete all 10 battles, you get a 3 medal bonus, totaling to 13.

Now, if you do a gold for the first time, you get 3 medals.

A load of players are using Ein lacher as a means to farm up AP/bravery seals, as you only need bronze+ to get honor medals and winning battles to get the AP bonus.

Ironically enough, there's a work around this to milk more seals. You can go for silver first to get 2 medals, and then try to go for gold to get 3 medals, totaling to 5, but this only works for one time.
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    edited December 20, 2016
    Question2
    Question2 said:

actually it has the same drop table as the regular battle, just one less core. i've gotten silent es from s2 and orange essence from s3 ein lacher.
    the exp, gold, and ap is also the same. pretty good method of farming exp untill level 90 if you ran out of s2 stories and have bad stat or cant find s3 boat, especially with the exp boost potion for s1 (i think someone has pictures somewhere in forum). s2 ein lacher raid takes less than 10 min with shitty stat if you know what youre doing and gives 2m exp consistently with vip and exp boost.
    moreover, if you only care for the exp, you dont even need to bother with gold medal since the exp penalty from incapacitation is pretty small
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Ironically enough, there's a work around this to milk more seals. You can go for silver first to get 2 medals, and then try to go for gold to get 3 medals, totaling to 5, but this only works for one time.
    if you get gold right away you would get 7 seals so its not really a work around. 1 for completion, 1 for bronze, 2 silver, 3 gold
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    ThePharaoh

if you get gold right away you would get 7 seals so its not really a work around. 1 for completion, 1 for bronze, 2 silver, 3 gold
    It's less stress overall so that the user can get silver god first, and if they want to go for golden god later.

Plus, with what ye have stated, if you do the same battle in two different days, then you would get 1 more overall thanks to the completion days being a separate drop.

1 + 1 + 2 = 4

1 + 3 = 4

total:8

• KaricKaric
    Vindictus Rep: 470
    The Ein Lacher Special Pass is now available. Check the seal shop.
    edited December 22, 2016
    So these tickets are trap...you need them even for quick retry...what useless trash...Do they even understand how hard and annoying some of these battles are? I spend 16 hours golding regina cause useless keyboard!