[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Item Bound?

PepperflyPepperfly
Vindictus Rep: 500
in General Discussion
What is the maximum level before the item bound? +8 or +9

Comments

• WhitelighterWhitelighter
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    edited December 15, 2016
    Items bind at +9 or it's enchanted with r9 scrolls or higher.
    Pepperfly
  • PepperflyPepperfly
    Whitelighter

Items bind at +9 or it's enchanted with r9 scrolls or higher.
    Thanks for the reply :)

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Item bind 6 is when they are fused or enchanted with R9-7 or succeed enhancement beyond 8.

Item bind 7 is when you have two of the mentioned above succeed in a streak.

Item bind 8 is a rare occurrence where you have a beyond 10 weapon or armor piece.

Item bind 9 is a when you get a beyond 12 and a R7 prefix and suffix enchantment.

So far the highest level I've seen so far is item bind 9 since that's the highest single digit possible.
    PepperflyArellaRoth
  • PepperflyPepperfly
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Item bind 6 is when they are fused or enchanted with R9-7 or succeed enhancement beyond 8.

Item bind 8 is a rare occurrence where you have a beyond 10 weapon or armor piece.

Item bind 9 is a when you get a beyond 12 and a R7 prefix and suffix enchantment.

So far the highest level I've seen so far is item bind 9 since that's the highest single digit possible.

Thank you, now I understand more :)

• RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    If you receive a 5* items, it will bind as well.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

Actually you can trade boss items (5 star gear which includes ghost ring, thor belt, chiulin, ingkara) if you get them as a drop. It's when you upgrade from 4 to 5 star that is when it binds to you.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

Actually you can trade boss items (5 star gear which includes ghost ring, thor belt, chiulin, ingkara) if you get them as a drop. It's when you upgrade from 4 to 5 star that is when it binds to you.
    Thanks for elaborate. I remembered years ago that I mailed a 5* ghostly ring from my alt to main and it was binded....learned it the hard way.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

Do any of the S2 and up bosses even drop gear?

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Prototypemind

Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

Do any of the S2 and up bosses even drop gear?

Iset can drop Nighthawk parts at 2 star quality

Lavasat can drop Majesty parts at 2 star quality

Downside is though the 70 gear is completely useless in terms of viability other than champion giving stamina and Royal/Imperial guard being a copy of Red Elchulus armor. No defense, and no strength is what makes majesty and Nighthawk a laughable mess.

Champion is just a pain in the butt to craft because you need 20 pieces of a part from a boss that ONLY DROPS 2 cores with most of the loot being completely useless. Season 2 to me other than raids is the embodiment of how NOT to make an MMO game.
    jjX
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 17, 2016
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Just some more info: 5* binds too. My glaive is now at 11 bind level because

Enhance above 8: +6
    Enhance above 13: +1
    Prefix: +1
    Suffix: +1
    Fusion: +1
    5*: +1

Fuse: +1